Food & Yo-Yos Thread (Continued after the Contest)

It showed for me perfect…just didn’t load right that time I bet. Saw it on Instagram too. :slight_smile: Looks great, thank you. I love Fruit Loops mmm. Rally looks delish

I saw yours too BC…looks great, very creative to match it with the package. :slight_smile: You guys can enter as much as you want during the week too.

1 Like

I am not competing, of course, but will occasionally post a new effort of my own. Of the ones I posted, I like the Cheetos and Oreo brownie the best. The Oreo/Roll Model inspired the idea for this. I was eating the brownie and thought it looked like my Roll Model. Problem is, there is a bit of brown on the packaging for the brownie, and the Roll Model has no brown, only black. But they have the same exact shades of blue and red, and I like that. With the Cheetos, every color on the bag is on the yo-yos…pretty exact. So, the Cheetos is the best of those I think.

When this is done, I will give the thread a new title, and have it moved to Exhibition/Artwork section. We can revisit it anytime for a chuckle, or add to it even after the contest is done. I wish I had a Clareview Station CLYW…I saw a Butterfinger while I was out today. :slight_smile: That’s for the best though…I ate enough sweets last night. :-[

1 Like

I’m gonna have to keep my eyes open for some food now haha! Hopefully I can find something soonish :slight_smile:

EDIT: Sadly I’ve only technically been on the forums for 4 months :frowning: stupid procrastination
I’ll probably submit something anyways.

2 Likes

This is a little more healthy! This HUGE jar of pickles matches my blue/green 54!

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Maddog Whip-

This is sooo fun im looking for fun things everywhere i go hahaha!

3 Likes

Had to :stuck_out_tongue:

I never drank these, they are leftovers from my brother (typical ::)) so i just “borrowed” a few of tons of color varieties.

Had to for the “claws”

1 Like

UHHH OOO…

Forgot about my Capless and those peaches :wink: Brrr…

1 Like

Mmmm…I love pickles, and the color is spot on too. What throw is that with the Monster? Cool photos.

1 Like

A Whip-…

2 Likes

Pickle?

1 Like

I have a couple great ideas ill start posting over a few days

1 Like

Certainly entering this, a good chance to practice my photography.

1 Like

Good luck guys^!

1 Like

#almondmod

Gonna have some pics fo sho! Great contest TA!

1 Like

Its fun to raid the cabinets…

1 Like

I put up a few on intsagram! ;D
Do i have to post them on this thread as well?

1 Like

Gunna try to start a fire in my light box. #smoos

1 Like

Just had to ;D, sorry for the bad pic quality… :-[

2 Likes

My famous almond mod, I did to my CLYW Bear vs Man 2. For whatever reason, the thread I made for it was moved to the yoyo display case section, which made me severely upset, so maybe this could shed some glory on such a difficult yoyo modification.

I’m pretty sure no other modification can top this beauty.

Here’s some more angles, so you can soak up the full yoyo almond experience.

5 Likes