Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

DAT COLOURWAY.

2 Likes

One of the best, for sure. I hope it carries over to another model sometime; I just don’t need a Chik right now, but I want that colourway so bad!

1 Like

Will those blasted shutters be dropping this week? Really wanting to grab one.

1 Like

Yes! Gentry Stein National Champ Edition Shutters arriving Thursday this week.

Available in Aqua and Gold Blasted Finish!

1 Like

haha i looks like depeche yo’d

2 Likes

I see they added the fact that Gentry is now a National “Campion”

I’ll probably be picking up a blue one sometime. Also, will YYE ever get more Mo-Vitations or different colors of the P.wave?

1 Like

AH SNAP I HOPE THATS JUST ON ONE OR ELSE YIFF IS SCREWED

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s on the whole run lol or at least the blue

1 Like

Still waiting on C3yoyo to mention anything about restocks!

1 Like

I don’t think a spelling oversight will “screw” a whole company. :wink: You’ll have a quasi-rare collectible!

4 Likes

Are there two colorways of the krown with purple in it? If so, which one is in stock?

1 Like

Will YoYo expert be selling a run of Jekyel and Hydes yoyo company in the near future?

1 Like

Double Sight Line Format C enroute to YoYoExpert! Limited Quantities in Silver, Gold, Pink, and Aqua

2 Likes

This is still TBD.

1 Like

The ‘pink’ one is out of stock. We updated the page with the correct color now visible and the one out of stock removed. Thanks!

2 Likes

Haha but won’t they have to sell them as b grades or not at all if they all say that? That obviously won’t make them done haha but they would lose a bit of cash.

1 Like

It’s totally up to management if they sell them as b-grades. I wouldn’t want to be the one to make that decision… “Plays perfectly. Ano is great. The etching has a typo.” Man… tough call.

1 Like

As someone who dables in proffessionnal graphic design and such, I highly value the correct spelling, expecially on said item. I was some of these on another site without the typo, I hope it’s all good.

I would have the person who made the mistake recoup the cost. There is nothing proffessional about mis-spelling, I find it looks like the work was rushed and nobody took 2 minutes to revise their work. Leave it to yyf to make this kind of mistake…

1 Like

Will these be available soon?

1 Like

I was going to hold off on buying anymore yoyo’s but after seeing the colorway you suggested I’m going to get one. Sorry Analog Berry Summit…

1 Like