Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

Will you be getting the One Drop Deep State? :slight_smile:

Any word on YYR size IR Pads?

Hey any possibility of more of Kayak in the fade colorways?

We have some custom colors coming in soon!

We should be getting some next week I believe.

Haven’t heard anything from CLYW about Kayaks recently. You can try asking them for more info though.

Will there be any restocks for the large contest bags in the near future?

-bbdave-

1 Like

We’re working on getting a restock, but unfortunately no ETA at the moment.

1 Like

Some awesome OD Gaintlets coming!!

4 Likes

Loving that 3 color fade!

3 Likes

Why this thread dead for almost a year?

I was personally hoping for green (@twitch77 calm yourself), but the black and YYE special edition are also pretty sick.

6 Likes

haha it’s okay. There’s already WAAAAY too many green throws at the top of my “MUST HAZ IMMEDIATELY!” list.
And I just bought myself a green Kuntosh 5000QV today. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

I know how you feel. Lately One Drop has exhibited this uncanny ability to avoid the colors I am most eager to get for certain throws.

1 Like

Right?! I understand for the Terrarian. Only game-themed colors an few solids. But the Overture would look SO go in green.

2 Likes

For me its the Kuntosh 5000QV in classic OD blue, and the Virtuoso in purple. The former I’m not holding out any hope for at this point, but I am still crossing my fingers for the latter.

3 Likes

FIXED

3 Likes

Coming soon in Green…

12 Likes

Why you do this to me man!?!
haha

5 Likes

It maybe premature, but I’m really looking forward to getting the next release of the Edge (Edge Ultimate/Infinity?). Do we have any information on around what time frame we’ll be getting some more info, or possibly even a release date?

3 Likes

who founded YYE? and what year was it?

3 Likes

@AndreBoulay Maybe like 2007-8ish?

He knows the exact year I’m sure

Yeah - founded October 2008 was basically when it all really started. :blush:

5 Likes