Maddog Paracord bracelets- NEWS AND UPDATES!

If anyone wants a camo i only have 2… PM me for one while they last!

Just saw some at a hobby store today. They sold paracord and buckles and bracelets.

First off.

250, and 550 paracord are different. 250 is thinner and weaker/poorer. 550 is thicker, and stronger.

I use 550. The best strongest type.

They sold bracelets for 3.00. For 250

And 5.00 for 550.

I noticed the paracord was fine. Not as fresh, and quality as the stuff i have. It was a little stiffer, mine is softer and more flexible than the cheapy ones.

The buckles were junk. Sorry, but they were. They were cheap plastic and some were even broken.

Please stop being negative please. I don’t post negative stuff in your selling threads (if you had any or have)…

I am up and running! Send me a PM for one!

I am aware of the differences, I make paracord stuff too. 250 is not “Cheap”, it works great for not so heavy duty purposes (Collar for my cat).

Now, I did not mean to come off harsh, but you ARE charging an awful lot for a paracord wristband that isn’t even custom fitted.

Who said they weren’t custom fitted?

I take measurements to make them…

Maybe you should advertize that?

First sale!

Andy569

Thanks!

1 Like

*Advertise

XD… Sorry. Couldn’t help :).

My bad, I was dead tired from my hockey game that I had just played. I accept full responsibility for the typo.

Cool GOOD LUCK BC ;D ;D ;D

Thanks!

I have typed worse when tired wildcat ;)…

Congratulations on your first sale BC! 8)

If he ever responds :-\

In my defense, it wasnt even a day :stuck_out_tongue:

Im inpatient when it comes to my first sale haha!

I mean, what if you never responded??? No sale, no feedback, no review and so on…

You’d be patient… Like me! (Andy gets it ;))

That was nice of Andy to show his support. I just PMed Legyoyo about our project. I’m just waiting on an order of materials to come by snail mail.

Nice!

I was starting on Andys bracelet when i got a burn from the nylon… OUCH!!!

May not be able to do andys bracelet today, we will see, ill try andy!

Cool!