The Quake is Coming

Eye candy :slight_smile:

Assembling my Warpath Quake on my lunch break.

Me too, finally some more throws are coming out that aren’t stupid gigantic. This will be my first g2. Hopefully the quake won’t be out for a couple weeks after the Minute, i can’t afford all these throws.

The big trend has been oversized throws lately, we wanted to give everyone a good choice that is a little bit smaller but still packs a big punch.

And fast, this was designed to be fast.

2 Likes

I’m so excited for this yoyo! I’ve been throwing my Trident alot lately and have been wanting something else close to that size. The specs on the Quake are very close to those of the Triton, just a little more Organic shape. Very promising. I’m more excited for the Quake than I was for the Triton, and I was pretty excited for that.
Now bring on a picture of the Snozberry lol! ;D

whoooo… That is a very nice colorway you have there.

Would you say it plays floaty, or more on the solid side? Can’t wait for the release (buy stuff on my BST! :D)!

Pretty close to the middle, I would say slightly more solid though.

The prototype played quick and agile, with a hint of floatiness

No changes were made from the proto you played. Just ano and bead blast in place of the soda blast

1 Like

Very excited for this! :slight_smile:

White String on the Warpath Quake is so perfect.

That is awesome looking man. As much as I love Snozberry that warpath is making it a tough choice.

Looks sweet!

How would you compare the play of the Quake to that of the Nessie?

Snoz pic will
Be out next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Drool!!! That is so beautiful!!

Dang Jake, you’ve outdone yourself. I would really like to make a video using one o’ these, sheesh. Super attractive looking shape man, hopefully I’ll get my hands on one!

What are these G-Grips it’s coming with?

G-Grips are their new pads