The Quake is Coming

Will any of these have engravings because I’d love a solid blasted yoyo with some awesome engravings along the rims or something

This looks amazing…

No engravings on the first run.

Please keep it with no engravings the cup looks so nice.

The gap somewhat worries me, no lip or width to help with string rub? ???

Not sure what your asking?

There is a very low wall to keep it stable, and have a small amount of area for the string to rub on.

I’d need to look at the CAD but I believe the gap is 4.44mm

I usually stay in bed through earthquakes. I’d duck and cover for this, though!

I need one for sure!

I loved how it played!

Might get it for Christmas. that’d be cool

Maybe he’s worried that it doesn’t look masked by the seat? If it’s a soft blast it probably isn’t an issue but it always sucks to chew through a string. Cuz then the yoyo goes smash.

No string cutting issues. The team has been playing them for a few weeks now.

I want to get quaked out! I cant wait!!! Better be som cool colorways!!

1st run quakes ready for assembly

1 Like

Mmm berries and cream is back!

My BST is in “sell” mode now. This yoyo looks amazing.

this looks yummy.
^ ^

Eye candy :slight_smile:

Assembling my Warpath Quake on my lunch break.

Me too, finally some more throws are coming out that aren’t stupid gigantic. This will be my first g2. Hopefully the quake won’t be out for a couple weeks after the Minute, i can’t afford all these throws.

The big trend has been oversized throws lately, we wanted to give everyone a good choice that is a little bit smaller but still packs a big punch.

And fast, this was designed to be fast.

2 Likes

I’m so excited for this yoyo! I’ve been throwing my Trident alot lately and have been wanting something else close to that size. The specs on the Quake are very close to those of the Triton, just a little more Organic shape. Very promising. I’m more excited for the Quake than I was for the Triton, and I was pretty excited for that.
Now bring on a picture of the Snozberry lol! ;D