Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I want to see what it’s worth and then decide whether or not it is enough for me to sell it.

1 Like

only tondos i’ve seen have all been about $150 and those were mint. so i say $125-$135 would be a solid number with light damage

1 Like

To be honest a Tondo is one of the few yoyos that hasn’t hit the BST’s many times. So there isn’t any precedence to base a market price for. That’s a novelty item that I would suggest contacting a collector such as Jason Wong (I know he has one) or YoyoBrothers (on Instagram) to try and get an actual value one. If I was to guess $80-$120 range but not entirely sure. It could be worth more to the right person.

If you guys don’t want to clutter the thread, we could compile a list of those willing to be PM’ed (I fear this may get annoying for some after a while), or we could come up with another system. Another option is to just leave it how it is, and put more regulations in (what would these regulations be, I’m not sure). If you would like me to edit the original post, I’m more than willing!

i have a yoyo factory g.5 and the only flaw is a small cluster of pin pricks. other than that it is in mint condition and i am sure that this is rare due to the fact that i cant find anything about thisw yoyo. also the yoyo is silver with transparent neon green hubstacks. please pm me with the answer by the way its a pocket throw. please pm me thanks.

THIS IS NOT FOR SALE DO NOT ASK ME FOR IT!!!

To be honest, half the BST belongs in this thread. :smiley: A lot of people are on there pretending to be selling, with no price listed asking you to “offer up.” They are just seeking a yo-yo appraisal. Any BST without a price listed should be in here. I think this is a good idea. If people are just “curious” how valuable something is in their collection, but they don’t want to sell…they can come in here and possibly find out.

Big Cat, perhaps keep a list by modifying your original post with every throw inquired about here. That way, if someone buys or sells on the BST, or Ebay for more or less than what is listed, they can update you. :-\

1 Like

So you want a list of how much people bought/sold their yoyos for, so that we could easily find the values of our yoyos?

1 Like

Well, if the thread gets long, people will have to look through the whole thread to see if the yo-yo they are curious about has already been discussed, and an estimated value figured. It seems the list would be just of the yo-yo, model, and the value determined from the thread. I think anyone who sells that yo-yo for a value otherwise should contact Big Cat so he can update the list. Otherwise, we run the risk of the same yo-yo asked about again and again. Unless, that’s what he wants or does not mind if it happens that way.

Appraisal on a Mint Arctic circle in the Ash berry colorway, a D-Bearing skywalker works edition with one tiny ding, and a zeekio space monkey?

1 Like

Appraisal of a mint on card (card is not mint, but in pretty good shape) Moose’s Gold Atom 7000.

barebones, by dif-e-yo…priceless :slight_smile:

mgodinez

sunrise…

1 Like

AC- $90-$110
Skywalker- $80-$90
Space monkey- never heard of it but since its zeekio probably around $25

I was going to say about $80 also YoMagic. I did an advanced search on Ebay for sold listings, for a Skywalker a few months ago, and found a mint one that sold for $80. I offered on one in the BST based on that, and the seller turned it down. It since sold apparently, or was removed from the BST for other reasons. A friend of mine on the forum bought one off the BST kinda beat for about $65. I would say that since yours has a ding, despite the limited colorway…about $80 - $85, on the low end.

1 Like

og hitman clear with gold rims no cracks yet, but it has 2 small dings

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t updated the thread, I’ve been on vacation. I’ll add the yoyos you guys have appraised here to the original post. I’ll add to the list after a few throws have been given a value.

Yoyos waiting appraisal:

1 Like

I’d say… Maybe $20-30. YYJ’s pretty hot right now. Throw it on the Bay and see.

I don’t even know what this is.

Hahaha. Asks for the price of that yoyo. Yoyo has price tag attached ^^^^

Jk

But how about this?

Mint condition

2 Likes

Wow! A G.5! Maybe 90-95$ for this one, but considering that its #2… Maybe 100-115$ from a collector

1 Like

Not a G.5. It’s a normal G5. The other side is silver with the white swirls.

It also came with these white plastic disks that you insert into the hubstacks and turns them into zstacks. They’re fun because I can z stack any of my hubstacked yoyo’s with these little disks.