What trick are you working on?

Ladder Escape

2 Likes

Starting a new combo. Time to watch some inspirational videos:P

2 Likes

Working on a more creative combo

1 Like

same also every trick I don’t really focus on one particular trick.

2 Likes

Working on leg wrap trap.

3 Likes

Working on Double Or Nothing and the Matrix, still. I’m beginning to question if it’s worth just doing one trick over and over until you master it, or if I should branch out some.

4 Likes

As I think you probably suspect, it depends on your level of enjoyment. :wink: You should only do a trick over and over again if you enjoy doing so. If it feels like a drag, time to learn a new trick!

I think I went right to Kwyjibo after The Matrix, but the more sensible choice may have been Skin the Gerbil, which is a great trick, too!

2 Likes

Anything that involves a trapeze.
I’m great on the front mount, anything on the side mount trips me up.

3 Likes

Superman…I can’t get the last pop I’m so over it lol

3 Likes

I can’t even land the yoyo over my throw hand on the part

1 Like

@lefty it sucks to learn that part. But once you figure it out its epic. So much fun that part of the trick. It’s crazy how it all works out lol.

1 Like

I get a monstrosity of a knot/tangle…

1 Like

I gotta perfect Rancid Milk, and I almost got White Buddha. That is all I am really working on currently.

2 Likes

Hipster Whips

2 Likes

Working on perfecting boingy boing and suicide.

4 Likes

Still Trapeze Follow; added finger grind bind (can do it; just trying to figure out the secret to consistency) and I Be A Minute GT.

2 Likes

Been working on smooth combos lately. But, today, I’ve started learning Superman. I never used to watch trick videos but I feel doing so will progress me further and keep me enthralled.

1 Like

Multifarious Whip and Croatoan.

1 Like

I am working on this:

Having a rough time getting the underpass into the 2 strings ( at about 0:52  ish ) without the yoyo or the “loop” around the string sliding.

:-\

1 Like

The second to last hop on Red Clover , I never land. Any suggestions?

1 Like