What's your rarest yoyo?

O.O!!! too freakin awesome!!!

1 Like

I have a general yo klr 1st run green/black with stripes. There were only 5 made, how much is this thing worth? It has one little pin prick on it, the yoyo is dead smooth.

2 Likes

I’d love to see a picture of that! As far as price, there is an appraisal thread on here, I would post it there to look for a price.

1 Like

Do you have the wooden box? If so, I could see it possibly fetching ~$120. I believe they retailed for $130.

1 Like

AL7 Quake 1/50 (unless the ‘only 50 sold’ on YYE means only 50 sold from YYE)

1 Like

Dead mint in box HSPIN Pyro special black bead-blasted edition. There were 100 made if I recall. I got the last one in a contest 7-8 years ago, when people were offering me around $400 for it. As a yoyo it’s nothing compared to modern throws but maybe to a collector it’s worth something.

1 Like

I have a mint blue glittery OG Speeder. Not the most valuable throw, but pretty hard to find today, I suppose. This will always be the jewel of my collection as it’s the yoyo that made me start yoyoing, as well as the yoyo I’ve dreamed for years. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A 1st Run Serial #2 OneDrop Sovereign, 1st Run General-Yo 5 Star, 1st Run General-Yo Teal BA Hatrick, and a General-Yo Magnum (if you count that as rare). God Bless - Moefv

2 Likes

Here are my two rarest yoyos. The one on the left is about a 1965 Big C Cheerio and on the right is a Duncan Spin Master Spin Top.

2 Likes

This would have to be my rarest. It’s a 1 of 2 (edit: it’s actually a 1 of 4) preproduction CLYW Black Bip Bop Avalanche. The noticeable difference is the lack of the groove in the catch zone. Plays freaking stellar, too.

2 Likes

That is a real beauty you’ve got there Links…
It’s the #1 YoYo on my wants list as well.
Nice !! :smiley:

1 Like

These would probably be my “Rarest” YoYo’s. I have quite a few custom Ano’d throws that I could share, but these are un-modified & pretty hard to find these days.

1. Anti-Yo BSP I believe this was the first Titanium YoYo I purchased.
  2. Nickle Plate Chief Chris tells me there were only two made.
  3. OG Torrent Only 60 made according to Ernie.
  4. BBB Chief (7075) Not aware of any other BBB Chief in 7075 Aluminum (Purchased from Chris)

5 Likes

I love that torrent, great yoyos and pictures!

2 Likes

These were the numbers I was given for my two rarest throws.

1 of 20 total, 1 of 10 this color Pybit

1 of 1 “Revolver” Wedgie, supposedly made by the machine shop for the owner of BBYY?

2 Likes

The revolver is cool, does it throw smooth? Seems like it would be difficult to get the balance perfect.

basepi

2 Likes

It’s not perfect, but it’s much better than you’d expect. It’s a fun throw.

1 Like

If you count colorway it would be my Grey Bip Bop Cliff 1/7 I think?. I also have an unengraved Blue Mist Prestige, which General Yo’s site says there were only 2-3 of them Unengraved. But the Blue Mist colorway is 1/28 So Ill stick with the GBB Cliff if colorway does count!

1 Like

I have a 1 of 1 aqua Lost in the Artic Canvas. I believe it was previously owned by Pekka.

2 Likes

Don’t hold out on us, man. Let’s see it! Never knew there were any aqua LitA Canvases.

1 Like

tl;dr pics or it didn’t happen.

1 Like