Once Upon a Tree (OUT) YoYo News

Need to bump this thread up for the coming release of these schweet jojos! Needs more hype because it is justified! I can’t imagine these staying in stock for long.

I bought one on ebay. The one with an acrylic center. It looks amazing and plays awesome.

I have a JFF and a Purpleheart Pocket Love.

Both Very Fine Yoyo’s.
Do not be worried about the fact they don’t come apart.
They both de-knot easily.

The Purpleheart Pocket Love is my Number one Choice Now.
I take it everywhere.

Thanks OUT for making such Awesome Throws. :slight_smile:

I finally got a new drill press in the wood shop, so I put it to the test by chewing through some ultra-dense bloodwood-Bloody Pocket Loves :wink:

Wooden yoyos don’t get any heavier than these (about 65 grams).

More pics: https://www.facebook.com/voodama.doll

So much want…

So I just finished up a batch of JFFs and Pocket Loves to send off to YYE, and I decided to take a little break from making yoyos yesterday afternoon by creating a few new wooden skill toys…

The Plug

I just shipped off a box of assorted JFFs and Pocket Loves to YoYoExpert. There are exotic woods and acrylic inlaid hub versions included.
Andre will probably post the previously unreleased batch once these arrive so that there will be a decent sized drop.

I am currently in the works of my latest fixed yoyo design “Tree Hugger” too; I will post pictures once I am completely satisfied with the design.

And for all you PILL fans, I have a new kendama inspired skill toy available on my FB page.

Tree Hugger sighting!

The newst branch of the OUT family tree.

Once Upon a Tree fixed axle yoyos finally dropped at YoYoExpert! :smiley:
snatch one (or two)!

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1042/Pocket-Love
http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1043/Just-For-Fun

I want one of these

Picked up a pocket love and a JFF. Love them.

A big thanks to everyone who has purchased a Just For Fun or Pocket Love thus far. With so many other great products out there it’s hard to decide on which company to buy from; so I genuinely appreciate you giving my little wooden fixies a chance :slight_smile:
I am currently working on a batch of beech wood Tree Huggers (newest design) for my next drop.

Check out the new official packaging for the VooDama Dolls. If you were unaware, they are now being mass produced by Sweets Kendamas and made of solid beech wood.
My idea behind the voodama doll was to design a challenging new kendama-inspired skill toy that begs to be customized. It is basically a product of my passion for art and my obsession with skill toys :smiley:
As a teacher by trade, I am a huge proponent of the visual arts and youth activeness. The VooDama Doll inspires creativity and ignites physical activity.

Congrats, purple!

I’m certainly glad that your passion and art has ventured into the world of yoyo.

Pamper your favorite wooden throws.
O.U.T. Wooden YoYo Feed will be available at YoYoExpert.com in the very near future;)
The left is before; the right is after.
This will seal polish and protect your wooden yoyos-works great on other wooden skill toys also!

1 Like

Is it possible to replace the axle on OUT throws, or would it be necessary to buy a whole new yoyo?

If purple can’t help you, send mrcnja a PM as he has fixed some wood yoyos similar to OUTs in that they are not take-apart.

PM me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recently moved. And as we all know, things break when you move. Is there anything I can do to fix my jff that got stepped on and had the axle break apart? I bought a pocket love to compensate my loss but I was wondering if my jff can be saved.