Once Upon a Tree (OUT) YoYo News

OUT coming to YYE soon!

1 Like

Any idea of what the price for these will be?

If you’re asking about the voodamas, I can’t say yet; if you’re asking about the yoyos, I’m sure yoyo expert will retail them comparably to their other wood models; I’m guessing maybe $25-$35 depending on the wood type- but don’t quote me on this.
On a side note Once Upon a Tree YoYos are not take apart; You will have to go fishing to get your knots out- just like your grand-daddies had to do back in the good old days ;D

Any suggestions on good 100% cotton string? I am tryin to decide which string to include with the JFF and Pocket Love? Cotton tends to snap more easily, so I am looking for something strong, but I also want it to maintain its tension for a long time.

Jake Vande Walle (BigYoyo) Made some really nice cotton a while back but never released it. I would talk to him.

Get Type 8 cotton.

Any speciffic manufacturers?

I find the type-8 a little too thin. Very hard to get it to respond properly on larger gapped fixed-axles. The type-10 available here on YYE is a very good, long lasting cotton string.

Also, I’m really enjoying the Pocket Love I got from you. Very nice playing yoyo.

Thanks for the string tips, and I’m glad you like the pocket love :wink:

If anyone keeps up with my VooDama Dolls, I just shipped off a box of customs;)

Just shipped; en route to YYE!

Buy Oneeeeeeeeeeee!

Seriously, these guys are fun little fixed axles. Perfect for stall play, plus they looks super cool.
http://i.imgur.com/AFcVRqYl.jpg

I also got one, and I sure can’t argue with Navythrow. Great performance and, just like you told me purplepottamus, mine also smells very nice. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to pick one up. They look amazing!

Sweets just dropped my latest creations :wink: Hurry!

1 Like

Wow, those look amazing!

Plain Janes dropped! Lower price!
http://sweetskendamas.com/product/the-voodama-doll/

I was about to say this, but you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue: Contact him on YYE, or you can even PM him on Facebook @ Bigyoyo String. He would be able to make it in bulk for you, and he can make strings pretty darn fast. I would give him a shot :slight_smile:

Need to bump this thread up for the coming release of these schweet jojos! Needs more hype because it is justified! I can’t imagine these staying in stock for long.

I bought one on ebay. The one with an acrylic center. It looks amazing and plays awesome.