PLEASE DELETE

Dude you have to realize something. The Werrd Hour is produced on a large scale as where I’m producing prototypes. Each prototypes cost a little over double what a normal production model for machining. If I had the ability to charge $70 and still make money to put towards production I would, but I cant.

Ohhhh they’re prototypes…didn’t catch that part, haha. Sorry for causing the comotion. I’m trying to start up a compony of my own and hadn’t realize you were talking about protos…good luck!

Bump

How much more money do you need to raise before you can make the initial run of protos?

If I wanted them to start soon I’d probably need to raise $400. They’ll be done no matter what, just would speed up everything significantly if I were to pre sell even a just a few.
And if it makes people more comfortable, if you want to pre-pay I can just write your name down and you could wait to pay util we have enough money raised to start.

Hello People.My project isn’t progressing at the moment. We just don’t have the money anymore/ability to get the money due to my mom getting laid off so she only works a few hours a week at her new job :confused: If this ever happens it won’t be until she gets her tax refund in February.

Mods feel free to do what you want with this thread for the time being

Well dang :confused: I was getting really excited about this as I was reading through the posts, too :confused: I, personally, hope that everything works out soon. Once I can save up some money, I’d definitely like to buy from you!

Ahh that really sucks mate. Has anyone already pre-paid in advance?

I don’t think anyone wants to pre pay since there’s nothing in physical form yet.

I would If I had the money o.o

Same here. But sadly I’m using my money to fund my own company.
Man. Money is such a huge factor. Literally nothing can happen without it. Funny huh?

1 Like

Haha yeah it just sucks when you want something so bad but cant have it :stuck_out_tongue: I’m comparing this situation to a dazzler.

yoyowarrior had a very successful 10000$ kickstarter campaign. Just saying you could raise money through that.

1 Like

Hello I might be able to preorder soon enough by march 23 email me at isaacgorilla06@hotmail.com ;D tell me if its pay pal etc

Now that it’s March, what’s the status report on this?

At this point the markets too crowded. Starting a company now a days is a huge risk considering all the little companies popping up. Even if the product were to come out amazing there’s still a good chance of failure.

Most companies aren’t even considering things like this they just want to make yoyos, kind of feel bad because it’s going to be VERY hard.

Therefor I’ve scrapped this. Sorry guys. In the future if the market dies down I will be back but that won’t be for at least a year.

Mods please delete this.

As sad as this is it’s really true. maybe just make a few prototypes for you to hold onto? that way you don’t have to worry about the market, but at least you have something?

Haha I can’t afford to spend $400 for just a few protos. Since then I’ve had a lot better designs brewing anyways. I may have protos done but I will be with a friend.

Only $400? Could you PM me your vendors (ie. who will be doing the machining)? I had budgeted $1000 for a vanity project once upon a time…

good choice lol PM me if you end up choosing a design, chances are I’d chip in and buy a proto :slight_smile: Plus if you need CAD help I can help with that too, but from your pics I think you have that handled.

yeah id say anywhere between 400 and 600 not near 1000 lol