RADICAL SEAS: Set Sails dropping 2/13/15 here at YYE, don't sleep on this!

Third like! I shared the video i hope that’s what i was supposed to do!

Awesome!

I’ve got a much longer video I’m planning in the future. it will feature some major players.
Can’t really say much more. ;D

Hey guys!

heres another awesome video by our Oregon player, Thomas Keane and friend Nick yturralde who happens to be incredible with a kendama!

ALSO, to enter in the contest, Like and Share our page here!

ENTER ENTER!!! one lucky winner will receive a Set Sail!!!

Liked and shared :slight_smile:

I done did it!

Thomas was slinging a Set Sail at Nats. Did anyone get to meet him and try one out? What did you think? Did he smell funny? Was the yo-yo awesome? Let us know!
A bit of news to edumacate youse guyses: Anodized Set Sails are here! Expect another itty bitty clip from yours truly to show off the finish, and also watch the Facebook page for more details on getting one of your very own. You have liked our page, haven’t you? If not, that’s fine… not everyone likes getting free yo-yos. More giveaways are in the immediate future, including the currently unreleased DRIFTWOOD… which is exactly what it sounds like, as long as you think that sounds like an awesome brand new wooden fixed axle yo-yo from us. :wink:

Sweet!

And 1 thing, what’s up with the testing atm?

Testing is a bit slow due to the first tester. hes supposed to post the review on Saturday, and then ship to the next person on the list.

sorry for the wait guys!

NEW VIDEO FROM PLAYER THOMAS KEANE!!!

video not embedding

also, the site shop will be open within a week to take orders for the rest of the sails (clear ano, looks almost gunmetal)

Fixed axles to come, New design to come! ;D ;D ;D

Testers: pat condon will be receiving soon, then we should start flowing nicely, I apologize for the holdup, as we were waiting on the first tester.

Hey, The SET SAIL got reviewed by HSYY!

Take a look! http://www.highspeedyoyo.com/reviews/n-z/radical-seas/radical-seas-set-sail

Then head to our Facebook page and give us a like!

:slight_smile:

I got a set sail at worlds and it has been in my top throws since then. I highly reccomend this yoyo if anybody is wondering about it!

Got a SetSail in a trade last night at yoyo club, and its actually alright. It’s oversized and spins forever, great for 5a.

Super stoked that you guys enjoy my design!

I had Jake Elliot wreck some 5a with it at worlds to see how it handled. Turns out it’s really good for 5a! I was surprised.

I’ve got some ano’d editions of sails coming out and something new I’ll be releasing in 2014. I’m actually more excited about this design than anything else Ive come up with.

If you’re going to pnwr this year, I’ll be in attendance and you can try this new project :wink: and pick up an ano’d sail!

yup i will be picking one of those up at some point or another.

CONTEST TIME!

show us your best fixed axle tricks and win a one-of run of our newest fixed axle yoyo “driftwood”! Handmade in NC, by 2013 WYYC MOD CHAMP Adam Reeder!! We only had 18 made!

These guys are gorgeous, Adam did an excellent job on these.

To enter, post your video on fb, and tag radical seas! Or post on our wall. Winner receives a driftwood fixie!

Deadline is next Wednesday!

Go!

I need to pick up a sail mainly because its named after my favorite song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TP8Dbl8tWc

Oh my god…that thing looks amazing while spinning.

Could we post the videos here? I don’t have a Facebook.

Absolutely.

id prefer fb, but if I can view it, ill accept it. :slight_smile:

Website open, taking orders for the Set Sail!

Radicalseas.com