RADICAL SEAS: Set Sails dropping 2/13/15 here at YYE, don't sleep on this!

I would love to be a play tester.If you’d like to see how good I am: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,62848.15.html

I’ve gotten better since then though,just saying.

I would test to you any day bro, yoyos and Kendama alike look amazig

Ability to test ain’t based on skill, it’s based on money spent. It’s like the only thing that is.

What do you mean by “money spent”?

And it kinda should be based on skill because wouldn’t you want someone who could put it through the paces test it out to find the small faults in the design to provide constructive feed back so the maker can make an even better,enjoyable yoyo.

1 Like

I could do that, want a vid? U will like it trust me :wink:

I have 1 feedback and am sponsored for string I would love to try

THIS^

I’d love to try it!

I would also love to be a play tester. I’m not the best player in the world, so lets start with that, and I play comparably slowly. However, I’d love to test and write a comprehensive review of this throw, whether that be privately for you, or for publication on this or another site. I have written extensive reviews on this site:

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,57519.msg597462/topicseen.html#msg597462

The second of these was as essentially a play tester for a new yoyo company based out of Indonesia. I have also play tested the new ILYY Nile and will shortly be writing a review of the new company J&HSpins LunarWind. I own a wide variety of throws for general comparison - either by photo or as prose.

Thank everyone for the entries! I’m going to leave it open for the weekend and choose testers on Monday! Thanks yye!

I could test if you need someone.

I am a forum eXpert, a yoyo player with 15+ years of experience,Competitive player in all divisions since 2004, and a top 5 placer in the US National Yoyo Contest for many years.
I have done reviews for YoyoSkills.com and have helped numerous players rise to greatness.
An example of my skills: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QifelZyqKog

Let me know if you are interested.

Haru

1 Like

Id like to be a tester! Im not the best yoyoer but Im good enough to know how to review a yoyo thoroughly, ive written some pretty detailed reviews on here and am currently doung a reviww every week and this would be a nice addition. My most revent review is in my sig, check it out :slight_smile:

And i understand there are only 2 spots left since josh just applied :smiley:

Check your messages

I’d be more than willing to test for you. I’ve been throwing seriously for over 6 years now, so I know my stuff. I could do a whole detailed review, a comparison, videos, the works. I also have a lot of popular stuff (CLYW, YYF, OneDrop, etc) people might be interested in hearing about how it compares to. So yeah…

-Kennan

hey guys im actually a yoyo designer myself looking to get into the manufacturing and development process also I’d like to be a tester for you guys or just on your team to help let me kno anything i can do

I’d like to test.

It’s partly based on skill, but mostly the amount of yoyos you have bought. I could be totally awesome, but only ever used a DV888, so I would have no idea how to accurately describe and review that yoyo.

Well you see here son,I’ve been to a lot of yoyo contests and tried a lot of yoyos.If you’re writing a review then yes you should be able to describe it and show the goods.But when you’re just providing feedback to the company, you’re more so telling them the flaws and the parts they should tweak and change to make better.

Hahahaha Sam you make me laugh ‘son’.