RADICAL SEAS: Set Sails dropping 2/13/15 here at YYE, don't sleep on this!

The logo alone is something that screams amazing! The use of a yoyo cross section at the base of the lighthouse is clever. I see that there was a bunch of time put into this company. I also dig the crossing over into other skill toys. The yoyo seems to be a little heavy for my liking but it still looks very nice! If you know me you know I love when companies have a theme and name their yoyos in that theme.

I’m glad my hard work is getting positive responses!

(All amazing graphic design skills go to mr pat condon himself!!!)

I’m happy to have helped by creating all the logos for this project. Hope to see this turn out well.

1 Like

I want that yoyo.

Your work is awesome! Thanks pat!

Wow, this looks amazing. Yoyos, kendamas, logos, everything. The idea of a company making multiple skill toys is pretty cool. Also, really like the theme you have going. I see some great things coming from you guys. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve got some innovative yoyo and Kendama designs for the future. I hope you guys are ready.
I think that kendamas and yoyos hold a certain balance in the Skilltoy universe, so I want to produce them in a gorgeous tandem.

Ps… Website almost complete to take Kendama orders.

And a special galactic kendama run on the way!

Gearing up for a release at worlds, where you can try out both of these awesome skilltoys!

Also, choosing 3 LEGIT PLAYTESTERS for the set sail YoYo!
(up to my discretion)

You can apply for play testing in this thread!!!

(Protos should be in by the end of the July, I will assemble and ship the following day)

Me and my zero feedback would LOVE to test your yoyo…

Hehe, I’d be willing.

same here.

I would love to be a play tester.If you’d like to see how good I am: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,62848.15.html

I’ve gotten better since then though,just saying.

I would test to you any day bro, yoyos and Kendama alike look amazig

Ability to test ain’t based on skill, it’s based on money spent. It’s like the only thing that is.

What do you mean by “money spent”?

And it kinda should be based on skill because wouldn’t you want someone who could put it through the paces test it out to find the small faults in the design to provide constructive feed back so the maker can make an even better,enjoyable yoyo.

1 Like

I could do that, want a vid? U will like it trust me :wink:

I have 1 feedback and am sponsored for string I would love to try

THIS^

I’d love to try it!