RADICAL SEAS: Set Sails dropping 2/13/15 here at YYE, don't sleep on this!

So far we’ve received about 100 entries for our contest! I’m impressed, thanks guys!

Good luck to those that entered!

contest finished thanks to all who participated!!!

we’ve been working on our own pads made out of a special material, they bind soft and smooth! a little different than the Silicone pads that were all so used to.

we call them “Sea Foam” pads! still testing so hopefully you’ll get to play them soon!

That would be cool if we could sell them with out color way called Sea Foam hahah ;D

What’s wrong with sea foam?

think he meant to say our*

That would be very cool.
Goes with the shipwreck theme.

im going to protect my company’s theme and image and politely negate/decline the idea to include our pads on any of Tropic Spins projects.

thanks for the interest.

2 Likes

Okee.

I would totally thank you if I was not on my Ipod…

1 Like

Get ready!

Pads are coming!

Shouts out to pat! :smiley:

I sthat the little case tha pads come in? That looks pretty sweet.

Thanks Erik!

They will be packaged pretty simple. Plastic bag, sticker, done.

Simple package, Awesome concept.

shipping pads after Thanksgiving!

since I primarily accepted testers through IG and FB, ill give forum members a chance. if anyone on the forum in interested in testing, shoot me a message by the end of today with your name and address and ill include you in shipping.

There is at least 50 testers, so be patient!

THANKS!!

I always wondered if it was a Texas lighthouse that inspired the logo…

I grew up in a coastal region, my grandparents had a lighthouse room, and I always loved it. It’s nostalgic for me and it represents a landmark so to speak.

It also just looks awesome

hey guys!

ill be shipping some gorgeous set sails off to YYE very very soon also… this:

:wink:

Does Radical Seas have a twitter?

No sir, unfortunately we don’t utilize Twitter the way we probably should. Lol

Set Sails dropping right here on YYE 4/13/15! With a price set to sail ( :stuck_out_tongue: ) , don’t miss out!!

Might wanna think about twitter, just to post cool pics and production updates and announcments. customer feedback / interaction.

Looks cool. im for sure picking one up on release. Good luck, hope you do well.

I would use Twitter, but instagram is a more viable marketing tool for what we do. As a small business knowing what social media channels work for us and why is imperative.

Thanks for the kind words!