Inertia in Motion - Inverse ***Review on Page 9***

I hope I get selected for the next round of testers! Also, I forgot to mention that if you want a taste of my skill you can look up “yoyowoodchuckguy” on Youtube and find my channel, which has a couple of videos on it. Unfortunately, I can’t post a link because I’m on the app.

Forget tester, can I be a buyer?

Lol, straightforward xD you won’t be sorry, it’s crazy stable and sleeps as long as a Chief. Thisthng is a powerhouse.

New video using the Inverse

MAJOR UPDATE: I will be making an actual production run of the protos in about a month or so as soon as I get all the details and finals touches done. Design may change a bit based on feedback from testers. I plan to make around 25 yoyos and there will be 2 colorways (which haven’t been decided yet). There will be one base color and one splash color for each colorway in addition to bead blasting.

If you are interested in buying one please pm me so I know the amount of people willing to buy one.

Have you considered running a kickstarter?

I’ve heard of a kickstarter but don’t know what it actually is :-\

http://www.kickstarter.com/hello?ref=nav

You could set up a kick starter project, maybe attract additional attention to your project, and maybe be able to get to initial sales for your first production run that can get to a price break. With your demo video, and pics of your prototypes, you might be able to be successful at selling a higher initial run using kickstarter.

I’d like to be a tester. New to the forum so I have like zero trade count. Hope that doesn’t put me out of the running.

I still have 3 prototypes left! Need to sell them to make a production run. If you are interested in buying a pre-production Inverse, message me.

will you have them at worlds?

No, I will not be at worlds because I simply don’t have the funds to go.

I, on the otherhand, WILL be at Worlds and WILL have a Prototype with me. And I believe bringing this will be just the thing to get his product out there. I can feedback and just expose his yoyo to the community.

That’d be sweet. Also totally buy a pair of k pads and replace the cheap YYF ones that were in it. Feels much nicer

LOL I have IrPads and Buddha Bearing Ripple’s in it. Seriously an amazing throw.

Great to hear you like it. We’re thinking of packaging them with the flat Buddha Bearings and either K pads or IrPads.

I think i tried out this throw at the NH contest in april, and at the ma states! I’m the smaller kid in the blue onedrop shirt. It’s a really good throw!

I think I was the first one to get one of these. I love it!

I usually don’t rave about throws. I cant say enough about this one though.

I currently have one in my shop that’s going to be powder coated and it is amazing. One thing I get to see first hand doing the polish, powder and blasting is the quality of the machining on different throws. I’ve always been a huge fan of Turning Point’s, YYR’s and General yo’s machining. I would not hesitate to put this along side or even above them. It’s just that good.

Details have not been overlooked on this one people.

Kudos!

Thanks for supporting us! Were you the one who bought a prototype at MA States?

It’s great to hear good stuff about our project! Thanks for letting us know!