Chemical Throws! A New Start-Up Comapany!

Ok deal! You already lost though. Sorry.

Nahhh I dont think so… I’ll take your loop 900 when I win :smiley:

Lol he dosnt even have the CAD in his possesion so I don’t know how he’d use it :smiley:

Will it ship in 6 months? Lol

Here it is again, Just bc I’m confused LOL

That didn’t work.

What is happening xD

Do you need testers? If so, I’d like to be one!

I’m just messing with you. LOL! Yeah, I don’t know what that earlier stuff was about, either.

xD
Okay Thank god LOL

Ok I am having them done by the end of September.

Nice!

I have had some ideas lately for the perfect throw, I try to whip up some cad files

ok dokey!

Any Cad pics?

Do you have a specific date?

Definitely before Nationals.

Want any help?

Sounds like fun andi think you now need to think of production techniques and the town in Cornwall UK I live had the compair manufacturing site and they developed the compressed air hard rock drills and other various machinery make the possibilities for mineral extraction from hard granite rocks etc readily avaliblefor exploiting but anyway my auntie had always been married to her husband from my birth and before but Bryan was chief pattern maker at compair holmans requiring him to take the technical plans and produce scaled up models of the plans to then make the actual mould which would be used to cast various components from compressers to air drills and more . This method of casting components would save money compared to milling or lathe working the respective shapes from metal blocks as the cost is kept down from the use of power or tool attachments less waste of metal when making casts as after casting any lathe or other finishing techniques would be for removing rough cast and buffing to a smooth finish
Also u can cast some pretty unique features into the design for visual impact along with patina as opposed to paintwork and also the engineering of the sleep time aides or otherwise what is desired by metal combinations and experiments on the different atomic weights of metals and what would be good for outer edge weighting for sleeps but durability from damage if knocked on hard floor it really sounds fun I should probably talk with uncle and see what he could come up with but he is getting on a bit now so may be a bit much

Did these ever get made??