Legyoyo Holster, Breaking News: Sponsoring ISYYC

Congratz! well deserved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep. He definitely deserves it.

He makes phenomenal holsters. :smiley:

1 Like

With mail on the way, Legyoyo holsters will par-tay!

You should have a B/S/T thread where people can buy them.

Check out my sig :slight_smile: I have a link to the B/S/T and Legyoyo holsters Facebook page ;D

He does.

He bumps it every day.

I bet you didn’t even check and see if he had one… :stuck_out_tongue:

nope. Too lazy

No prob :D. Shoot me a pm if you do want one (might wanna check out the b/s/t first though :wink: )

Big news! YYSL edition holsters and new sig! check out OP for deh-tails

Important notice: I’ll be gone June 26-29 for something called the Creation Festival. It’s a big Christian concert I won tickets to. If an order’s pm’d, unfortunately, I won’t be able to get back to you until the 30th. And I won’t be able to take any orders tomorrow, because I won’t have time to make them and take them to the postoffice. So those will also have to be postponed until the 30th as well.
Orders already placed: don’t worry I have an early bird post office run, so they will be shipped ;D

Thanks all for understanding :slight_smile:

Whats the YYSL edition holster look like?

it looks like this:

Now that’s really cool.

Make a Blue White and Black one : Yoyofactory Edition!

I’ll get on that the 30th ;D

Cool

Yay!

‘Yay’ is right Abby! Because I’m back and ready to make holsters!

Also coming soon… “The 50 Dash”

Sounds fun right? It will be! details in development, but be sure to like me on facebook @facebook.com/LegyoyoHolsters to keep on top of that. (updates will be posted here as well)

yay! This guys it’s going to be great just wait!!! And even better I’m getting a holster as soon as I mail my money today when I wall the puppy!!!

1 Like

As abby said “The 50 Dash” Contest will be great! And better yet, it’s coming soon! Keep an eye out, tell all your friends, and like ‘Legyoyo Holsters’ on Facebook!

long story short legyoyo is trying to get 50 like on his Facebook as fast as he can so get to it!!!