MFD live steam, new throw, give aways and MORE!

New flue virus is being used to manipulate genes. O-rang-o-tangus flu very strange.

Take a look at this nasty little fellow.

Introducing Ape-X. Starting from scratch is never an easy task when creating a new return top but thats exactly what we decided to do with the shape of the Ape-X. At MonkeyfingeR we never rush to our next project. Drawing on all our experience in the last 3 years to carefully placed the rim weight for outstanding spin times. We then moved the balancing weight to create the perfect movement and speed. Making sure the gap is the exact width to give the player the ability to perform the most complex tricks. We couldn’t be prouder to say that our products are 100% Canadian. The printing, packaging, and stickers. The single throw bags are all sewn here in Canada. The machining, strings and silicone all creating by MonkeyfingeR here in Canada. Its time you stopped monkeying around and reached your potential!! Ape-X

What you get with every purchase of an Ape-X
Newly designed MonkeyfingeR box!
Grade A Ape-X return top
Hand made newly designed MonkeyfingeR string.
MonkeyfingeR triangle sticker.
MonkeyfingeR products brochure.
Ape-X mini graphic novel.
Improved street cred amongst your peers.
Hand sewn single return top pouch

Dia - 55mm
Width - 42 mm
Weight - 67.5 grams

Ape-X an amazing $100.00 USD

coming soon to YYE!!!

Now that looks sweet.

I agree. Nice and organic

Bit heavy for my tastes but that price and those colors and the shape are all great so I’ll be getting one!

If the gap is perfect, can we get the dimensions of it?

Now that’s very interesting.

You bet. 4.2mm :slight_smile:

Wish it were a touch lighter, but it’s impossible to please everyone-- if you went the opposite way, a contingent would be saying, “wish it were a touch heavier”. :wink:

Gotta give MFD respect for not being slaves to the latest design trends! You don’t see too many new rounded “organic” yoyos lately.

Looks awesome! can’t wait to get my hands on one!

Almost reminds me of a YYJ Axiom

Looks great!

Some heavy throws on paper dont play heavy at all. It all depends on weight distribution to see how it feels on the string :slight_smile:

your right it doesn’t play heavy at all guys. I thinks it more of where the balance weight is sitting more then anything. It just plays well. From all the people who have played it not one has complained about it being heavy. Thanks guys.

We just hit 1550 likes on Facebook so we are having a give away. Do you want to win an Ape-X before the release? check us out on Facebook for all the details and dont post your names here. They must be on our facebook page.

You guys are awesome!! 1550 like so here we go. Ape-X give away!!! So we have 2 of the colours named. O-rang-O-tangus Flu and Blue Baboon bacillus its up to you guys to name the green colour way. Keep in mind that it must be named using microscopic element, flu, virus, bacteria, germ ect you get the picture. Enter as many times as you like. The winner will be chosen by Ray and Todd and used as the official 3rd colourway for the Ape-X release. Use your imagination everyone and let it fly!!! The entry must be in this thread. The winner must have liked our page. Pass the word!!! The winner will receive an Ape-x in a signed box from both Ray and Todd.

• Emerald Erythrocebus Escherichia

or let’s swap out one Latin word and lose our alliteration:

• Emerald Langur Escherichia

Or do a munge-up:

• Emeralangur Escherichia

woohooo blackfriday. SALE SALE SALE!!!

HUGE anodizing announcement tomorrow stay tuned. This is going to change everything!!!

The new MonkeyfingeR website is now LIVE! Completely redone! reorganized, easier to find info. News section updated regulatory. Huge write ups on all our products and how to use them. If your looking for any type of MonkeyfingeR info check out the new website.

I don’t wanna wait!