Andre Boulay returning (duplicate topics merged)

I think to improve this website Andre should make another set of yoyo tricks.
what I mean by that is he should do more tutorials on yoyo tricks.
Tricks like chopsticks mount,lord of the flies,ninja vanish,or even just update the yoyo videos that are already made.
make a new modern yoyo trick set.Everyone will be talking about it.
Just a little something extra to the website to get people more interested or even to be more begginer friendly :slight_smile:
It will be awesome to see Andre in new videos with his new signature yoyo.
mabye for 2014 who knows.

hey everyone I know this thread isn’t suppost to be here but I’m trying to get as many people into this
that Andre should return.
I think to improve this website Andre should make another set of yoyo tricks.
what I mean by that is he should do more tutorials on yoyo tricks.
Tricks like chopsticks mount,lord of the flies,ninja vanish,or even just update the yoyo videos that are already made.
make a new modern yoyo trick set.Everyone will be talking about it.
Just a little something extra to the website to get people more interested or even to be more begginer friendly Smiley
It will be awesome to see Andre in new videos with his new signature yoyo.
mabye for 2014 who knows.
there is a thread of this in the improvement section actually 2 of them one is by me and the other is a petition to try to get Andre back if you can everyone please go check it out it’s awesome.
tell all yoyoer friends you know and tell them about this. :slight_smile:

just go to site improvements and type in the search fix the learn and you will find the thread /petition there I think it was posted in april of 2013 :slight_smile:

I think Andre should do whatever he wants to, and we should all respect that. :wink:

5 Likes

That is totally true :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :)[color=pink] :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :)[color=yellow] :)[color=red] :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :)[color=teal] :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :)[/color][/color][/color][/color]

I will hint however that andre said he might make a hex video :wink:

He is a busy guy and it is much harder then you think to make tuorials on that scale. Go to rethinkyoyo.com for more tricks if you like. But more importantly, have fun, and make your own stuff up!

I think what Andre has already presented has been great. I don’t see his time being well utilized making new tutorials right now. There’s so many other sites and tutorials out there. I still do the vash majority of my learning from here though, and as much as I’d like new videos, I don’t see it happening.

What I do admit I’d like to see is a “product video” for the H3X.

1 Like

Heh, no kiddin’

He has a kid on the way ya know.

seriously???

Oh, I don’t think he owes it to anyone. I would love to see updated videos (and I do think it’d be good for business) but more importantly I’d just love to see him throwing a bit, on his own terms at his own pace. I have no idea what his current repertoire is like, but I’m not too fussed. He could be laying down some classic string tricks for all I care. :wink:

You should see him throw at competitions, his tricks are insanely complicated and technical. Very smooth and impossible looking.

Quite seriously. They chose not to hold Triple Crown this year because of it.

Check it out here: Triple Crown of Yoyo

This is Kind of how Jensen left. Quit bugging him or he will leave and NOT come back.

…He isnt even gone, neither was Jensen. They are/were simply not making videos. Last time I checked not making videos didnt mean you left yoyoing completely, and I honestly never thought Jensen was gone when errybody was freaking out about it. He simply didnt go to contests and didnt make videos. He still yoyoed obviously, but he didnt go around doing so publicly to yoyo fanboys. If you go to NH yoyo club (might be a different club) you will find Andre there occasionally. You probably wont find him there now because of his FREAKING BABY THAT IS ON THE WAY. So yeah, last time I checked your baby comes before your fame.

Also, wasnt Andre at MA states last year?

I know. I meant they might scare Andre’ away from the yoyo scene like Jensen. Calm down, we all understand that he needs to care for his newborn, that’s perfectly fine, and we all support his decision and we are all glad he is having a baby.

Congrats Andre! :wink:

I’ve got three. I feel for him. It’s definitely a different world, especially with the first one. Here’s hoping for supportive family. I think we’ve seen maybe two movies in the last four years? I can’t remember the last time I got to even buy groceries alone. I’m also pretty sure my bathroom is grand central station. There’s always that to look forward to, especially when every one in the house is sick!

I get that he has a lot of other things going on but I feel like he’s going out of the spotlight so soon.
I just think he can do a lot more as years go by.
He is a good well known yoyoer but I think at least making one more video or add a little something extra to yoyoexpert would be cool and I think everyone would like that.
Just to see him in one more video would be awesome.
He’s the reason I’m where I’m at today with yoyos because his videos helped me becoming a good yoyoer and he’s my favorite yoyoer of all time. :slight_smile: