Official YYF Pro Packs Topic UPDATE:GENTRY STEIN PACK $60

You were a formidable foe indeed 8)

This first deal (Roll Model and Die-Nasty) is what I could only describe as “stupid good”. I agree there’s a risk/reward system at play here (with 7 packs to go), but anybody, and I mean ANYBODY out there in one of those “what is the best thing I can get for $50” threads should just get this and get 2 excellent throws in the mail.

1 Like

I’m hoping, since one of the deals will feature Paul Han, that we’ll see a new color for his ONEstar Ben mentioned earlier today. That’d be cool.

these?

No. Those aren’t Paul Han editions. Ben said they were going to release a new color for the Han in the third wave of the Champion’s Collection. Releasing it initially as a YYE limited exclusive might drum up some hype for it, methinks.

Ummm, I did that because people kept making new topics on this all day as I merged the existing ones. Calling it “Official” makes them think twice about starting a new one when one already exists.

I’m starting to think that the $100 will be like a mega pack. I may be wrong but that’s just my thought. What do you guys think will be the best pack made?

$100… Supernova and Severe. If I wanted both of those, it’d be a good deal; however, I’m only gunning for the Supernova. :wink:

If that is the case, I might just buy that one. I might just not do any of them though.

I’m in that same pickle

Find a buddy who wants the Severe, and buy the purchase together? It’d cost a slight shipping upcharge since the original purchaser would have to ship the Severe, but it’d likely still be a great deal.

Think about it this way you could buy it and sell the Severe for $40 and make a profit! :wink:

Ehhhh… maybe! Not sure how that would all work out, me being in Canada and all. Not a bad idea, though.

Note, I have no more idea than anyone else if there will be a $100 Supernova + Severe pack. :wink:

Ha! Well, there goes that idea! Unless you can find a Canadian buddy, and assuming your wishes are granted.

Interestingly, more expensive to ship within Canada. So it might still work out! Get it sent to me, I send to the States, win! :wink:

Why did I have a gut feeling its gonna be something like the nova or supernova lite in there :confused:

lololol thats the point. So people will buy two packages. Effective business.

Could also backfire. Once the 24 hours is up, you can’t buy a given package anymore. So, if I hesitate on this one, but don’t find another that I like as well then you just lost a sale.

Already happening for me. If I knew what other packages there’d be, I bet the SB package is still one I would want to buy. But, I don’t know, so I’m mulling it over still.

Meh. Nobody ever designed an absolutely perfect sales and marketing campaign. This one will have its ups and downs, and YYF/YYE will only really know what worked and what didn’t once it’s all over.

Me, I’m glad they’re doing this. 8 days of fun, seeing what gets revealed. I can’t say for sure it’ll result in a purchase by me, but it’ll be good fun in the meantime.

Props to them for coming up with an interesting idea and executing on it!

I’m telling you guys - If I didn’t have a Roll Model already, I’d be all over this. It’s a really fun throw. Shape seems old school, but it plays likes a beast. And I’ve heard it’s a real player for 5a. Heck, Steve does most of his tricks on 365 with it.

1 Like