Official YYF Pro Packs Topic UPDATE:GENTRY STEIN PACK $60

I see there is something new called a Pro Prize Pack, what is it? How does it work?

I suppose weā€™ll find out at 8pm. :wink:

Iā€™m going to guessā€¦ itā€™s a ā€œpackā€ā€¦ featuring ā€œproā€ level equipment. Now, your definition of ā€œpro levelā€ might be different from YYFā€™s. Paul Han has a signature OneStar after all. And heā€™s a pro.

so are they like the mystery bag/box?

I want to see what they are

They might release the 2.0 cal states edition on thisā€¦

I think there will be a sale or discount at 8 and first come first serve until the 28th and probably the yoyos you could get are probably signatures

I think itā€™s fairly self-evident what ā€œkindā€ of items they will beā€¦ theyā€™re called ā€œpro packsā€. Packs featuring signature yoyos. The sale page also has the Champions Collection logo, so I suspect they will be signature throws that are part of that collection. Since the 3rd wave is coming in, probably clearing out the 2nd wave.

Since itā€™s a ā€œpackā€, probably some strings, maybe an extra bearing (Spec X?), and to fit the ā€œproā€ theme, extra response pads either red ā€œproā€ pads, variety pack, or whatever that player prefers. Add a YYF tool and some stickers, and you have a ā€œpackā€!

Not saying thatā€™s exactly what will be there, just that the concept isnā€™t really a mystery. Itā€™s going to be something like this.

The mystery part will be: ā€œWhich player will be featured today?ā€ and if they have multiple signature throws, ā€œWhich yoyo is in the pack?ā€ Finally, the REAL reason to tune in is: ā€œWhat will the price be?ā€ Be interesting to see if 3A packs have two yoyosā€¦!

Takin all the Mystery out out of it :wink:

Ill ā€˜revealā€™ a little more. The packs are based on yoyoS, not accessories and the REAL reason is the REAL reason with some deals to be had.

1 Like

The packs are based on players ex, a tyler severance pack that could include a nova or supernova and severe or a harold owens pack including a HOT and a catalyst or something like that

I hope the servers donā€™t crash again.

1 Like

May god help us all.

And I hope the harold owens one isnā€™t till I get back from vacation or my dad will give me his credit card # I really want a H.O.T. I just now realized that stands for Harold owens the third!

[quote=ā€œMYNAMEISZen,post:12,topic:51113ā€]
facepalm

:wink:

It would be a lot cooler if it was named HOTH :wink: elbow nudge, you get it? eh eh?

3 Likes

I should be taunā€¦taunā€¦tingā€¦ you for that oneā€¦

(bah, I tried!)

Aha you guys are good.

You force me to laugh.

Oh gawd that was terrible. My joke I mean.

Yes!! No server crashes,
Please please please Lord!

Wow, a server crash everyday at 8 shudders

Hey Ben could you tell us whether this ā€œpackā€ will be over or under $100?

Just wait 3 hours and 43 minutes and youā€™ll find out :wink: