Wall mounted collection - ideas?

I moving, will have less space and want to display my yoyos on the wall in some fashion. Could people please share images of what they have done?

Here are some of mine. For me, wall mounting has really brought me a lot more enjoyment out my collection. It’s a great way to share the hobby with visitors as opposed to having everything buried away in boxes.

I also like having these on my desk.

^^^ Puts any yoyo collection to shame.

I can’t even look at my yo-yo’s now Q-Q

The table mounted one is awesome. As to The wall mounted one, how does it hold no to being bumped. It looks like everything will fall out, lol. I clumsy and throw 4a!

Those poor yoyos, locked up with 25 to life. They suffer a harsh fate. Stay mint with no chance of seeing the outside, under maximum security or wait to be stripped and " loaded" up with “skittles” with a chance of parole

What would you call this rack >

I’ve tried looking around my area for something but just can’t find anything. Resorting to the internet now and can’t fine anything suitable.

It’s a shot glass display, modified with vertical rods to space out the yoyos.

Here’s a link to the seller I used on Etsy:  http://www.etsy.com/people/fwdisplay

He charged a reasonable fee to modify one of his existing displays to accomodate yoyos.  Send him my name and he should remember the changes that were made.

The cabinet is fairly deep and I haven’t had any problems with yoyos falling out, but the foam insert ones are more secure.

Jason

Yes, most yoyos sentenced to Wong Penitentiary get life without Parole. Conditions are harsh with many destined to solitary confinement. The vast majority serve life sentences, with only occasional trips to the ‘outside’. Particularly ugly offenders get stripped and electrified in acid.

On the other hand, there are very few reports of injury and death is unheard of.

Hehe, keep up the good work man <3

Here is my wall mount. The picture is old and I’ve rearranged my yoyos since then, but you get the general idea.

I’ve tried the mounts with the foam but I find that it hides most of the yoyo. When it is stuck in the foam all you see is the round cup and it really doesn’t look like a yoyo anymore. Propped up on a shelf you can see the yoyo from different angles, see the string, and in my case decorate it with boxes and other yoyo related items. I will say that this is a pain to dust and they aren’t protected like Jason’s. The shelf I got from Target, but they have tons of different types. And they are pretty inexpensive. Good luck on your display. And post your final result. I think a lot of people like to see new ways to display our collections.

That’s pretty cool. I’d need to find some way to make them more stable in there. Like I said, I bump into things and need to know everything isn’t going to fall out!

Great thread!

We have a number of solutions at our office, ill take some pictures!

I saw some clear cases a while back

Please do! Very excited to see them!

I would love to see too!!

Target has some pretty inexpensive golf ball display cases that hold 20 each.