Unknown yo-yo string official thread, update 5/26/14

Ten strings per unit, i will give a discount if you buy more than one.

Modman’s Whipmaster strings is a sponsor of the Fixed Axle February Video Contest!

Hey every one so that new string i was promising… it’s here! i introduce to you Drumroll
ANGEL HAIR!!! Yes the new string is angel hair, whips with ease very fast and gets softer the more you play with it!

Also we are looking for a player to sponser, thats right sponsored that means FREE STRINGS plus prototypes. Just post a video in this thread and you will be entered.

so we post a link in this thread right here and then we’re entered to be sponsored?

Sadly the name angel hair is already taken :’( so they are now JACKRABBIT STRINGS! fast and fuzzy like a jackrabbit.

Also to clarify about the sponsorship, you post a video of yourself doing tricks. If i like it you will be on the Unknown Yoyo String team!

ok thanks! I’m not very good, though. No way someone would sponsor me yet…

The picture of the strings is wrong (curse you bad camera).
It is a really vibrant neon yellow, the kind that every body likes, just like the kitty neon yellow.

1 Like

I’ll post a video after Cal states Saturday :slight_smile:

Yay!

Here is my entry. :slight_smile:

Dude if you want to join then your in! let me know. please pm me your address too.

What camera did you use? It looks amazing.

I would love to enter, BUT I have started doing other peoples tricks lately, since it takes me weeks to make up one, usually. But I guess I still have skill, just don’t think you will sponsor somebody with unoriginal tricks

:smiley: PM’ed!

Sony NEX-3, added color correction in Sony Vegas.

If your looking for future potential then I think I could do it :wink: but if your looking for pure talent then nvm…I’ve only been throwing 4 months… Oh and if I were you I would PM HipposLoveCereal before somebody else snags him up

DEFINITELY DO THAT.

HAHA YESS I’m a huge fan of his stuff

lol yeah me too… He’s a great thrower!

Ok so the players on Unknown Yoyo String Team are…

Kulazndoode - Steiffan Mang

and Yomagic - Joey Serrano

I am so shocked at there awesome style!

~David

Am I up to standards :slight_smile: