DM HELPPPPP ASAP

I was playing with my dm and i dinged it.It then made a sound i begin to wonder and when i opened my dm nothing happened but when i tried spinning my bearing on my starbust side of my DM it made the same sound i examined my starbust side of my DM and found that there is a very tiny line at the side near my DM.And there was 3 of them…Is it a crack?And does that affect anything?

plzzzzzzz helppppppp :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

is i the starburst? if not then it could be a crack.

DON’T USE IT ANYMORE, IT COULD BE A CRACK LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER…AND IT BROKE… COMPLETELY, WITH A LITTLE CRACK!!!DM SE!!! :-[ :-X :’(

How long have you had it? If you still have the reseat(wrong) you can send it back to the company, if not, tell andre(with YYJ) and finally, it may not affect it but if theres a noise then dont use it

no the crack is just a very tiny line its very hard too see it and it is just below the side of the metal part.but my dm still works fine

Well, if you have had for less than a month ask Andre if you can send it back for a replacement. I got a crack on mine and he authorized my return. He’s very very friendly and helpful! :slight_smile:

Thanks again Andre!

Does it play any different?

If it does, it is probably your bearing seat, or the crack.

Contacting YoYoJam directly is always the best solution: YoYoJamInfo@gmail.com
Pictures can speak a thousand words too if you can happen to snap one.