hubstacked chief

Cause the chief sucks…and might as well add one of the most innovative things in the yoyo world on it. Plus it adds weight which the chief needs

THE CHIEF IS AMAZING ALREADY IT DOES NOT SUCK

Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or just really don’t like the chief.

2 Likes

WAT.

1 Like

I believe you left your brain in bed today, you may want to go fetch it.

1 Like

i didn’t like it either. It didn’t suck, but i didnt like it.

OMG, how dare you two have your own opinions! YOUR OPINION IS ALL WRONG!!!1!111!!! Its impossible that you don’t like a yoyo that I like. I vote we shun the both of them forever for actually having their own opinions.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I never said anything about not agreeing with his opinion, I just said he mightve left his brain in be.

I was just making sure he didnt. Duh.

:wink:

I DON’T KNOW WHAT WE’RE YELLING ABOUT!!!

on another note… How about CLYW just make a completely separate hubstacked model?

3 Likes

the chief shall not be ruined by hunstacks!

3 Likes

the hubstacks shall not be ruined by the chief!

I don’t think it’d be ruined, I mean, you don’t have to get one if you didn’t want to. it’s always good to push the envelope and try new designs, right? I didn’t like the look of the Glacier Express, but I heard it plays really well. and so what if it fails, at least they would have done something different. I think it’d be interesting.

To be completely honest, I didn’t really like the chief a whole lot either. Brand new directly from YYE too.

Yes and we should burn them at the stake at once.

Awesome, but could you make my flame green?

Thats kinda my dying wish.

As a one-off mod, absolutely. For a production run? Absolutely not.

Hubstacks are a novelty for the majority of throwers due to the difficulty of incorporating them into combos smoothly. Of course there are a few good uses for them, but on the whole they just create stack-drag and make noise. The Chief is a competition throw and really doesn’t need anything slowing it down.

Of course many competition throws have hubstacked versions (Genesis, Superstar, DNA?), but you rarely see anyone compete with the stacks installed. That’s for a very good reason. Why make a great yoyo slower while only adding a very limited and “done-to-death” series of tricks to it’s potential repertoire?