What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

1/1 D bearing skywalker for Jesse

StoneRiverSky

Edge

1 Like

Interlagos!

-bbdave-

1 Like

Turntable!! I expected yoyofactory to put a fifty or sixty dollar throw in the box, but I received a 7075 high end metal yoyo and a pack of ten strings. I am impressed that the turntable came vibeless as well. Yoyofactory has gotten even more robotic with its production: consistently awesome. (Just like a good robot.):sunglasses::grinning:

yyf mail day!

I want one of those yyf hacky sacks!!!

They’re actually pretty decent! A little bigger than a Sandmaster. More panels.

Pretty great mail week plus a not shown Draupnir that is on its way to be custom ano’d.

These are the first nickels I’ve ever tried, very cool finish! This Dert makes a baker’s dozen, I’m addicted…

1 Like

drpDel1_zpsjd9nsaax drpDelrin2_zpspuoyuztk drpDelrin3_zpsyovbfuwd

Special Edition Black Delrin Draupnir. Just like the Triad, this is the Delrin version. It is heftier like the Triad; and quiet like the Draupnir. Like the Draupnir and the Triad - it is beast. The production quality is excellent. The price was not too steep either. I hope YYE gets some of these; maybe with some cool colors?

Is that a new YYR logo on the rims?

1 Like

That is the new yoyoreceration AE line I guess to replace rebellion

2 Likes

No special edition colors, but we did get them in recently:

And I agree, beast! Such a fun yo-yo!

1 Like

CoreCo AlleyCat. Man, this thing. I love it. My biggest regret is that I didn’t save up enough to buy two, because I’m afraid they’ll go out of stock before I can get a backup. I want to take mine everywhere. I haven’t been this excited about a throw since… probably since I got my G2 Warthog actually.

i’ve had my white one a day now, loving it. Thank you YYE

1 Like

This just in… loving it!

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

Been wanting to check out CLYW and with the price drop on the Yeti 2 seemed like the perfect time!

Imgur

Onedrop Cabal came in the mail today, and I think I’m in love. YYE was out of white ones, so I got this. I will definitely be getting a white one when they are back in stock… after I buy the benchmark series, that is. Wow, this is an amazing yoyo.

Imgur

This lovely throw came in today. Time to work on my technique!

Vonsun rouge, eternal throw sesh, magic yoyo purple line and a set of katana Begleri from a mystery box loving them I’m still bad at begleri though