General-Yo's Official News

General Yo is awesome…Threw my buddy’s mini Star, so smooth and smexy to throw some tricks with. Definitely gonna try to save up eventually to get a G-Y throw.

1 Like

Every General Yo since the Entheos I have wanted.
Looks so good!

These look so awesome. Pretty sure this will be my first General Yo throw.

WOW Ernie!!! WOW… You ever had that feeling of love on first throw?? Well this was it for me. I will post more comments when I have had it a while. The blasted 7075 looks STUNNING in person!!!

I posted a pic with the KLR as well…

that’s what I call the Royal Majesty, I got one the same coming in the mail… how do you like it sir?

It is unreal. The blast and the smoothness alone are crazy. It’s a freestyle machine!!! Super solid and stable and just flies through combos!!!

Any engraving on that bad boy?

Nope. Just how I like them too!!

How are you guys getting your hands on these?

I wish to know as well

Ernie… As simple as that.

Just opened up a box sitting on my porch and found a great early Christmas present inside.

I cannot begin to describe how smooth this yo throws! The ano is flawless, it feels phenomenal in hand… Needless to say its a General Yo!

Thanks Ernie!!!

1 Like

Lucky sons of guns… BTW holidays has only one l.

Agreed. Ernie can I be your friend too!!! Please…

Took a few more pics with a Torrent II for reference.

My other throws are going to collect dust ;D

My purple Majesty should be here tomorrow. Can’t wait, thanks again Ernie! I can say that General-Yo is only company that I like every throw they’ve made. The smoothness and feel is just amazing and the ano/blast can’t be beat for grinds. This is how I rate Gen-Yo’s, top being my favorite:
Majesty
KLR
5-Star
Hatrick
Mini-Star
Torrent II
Essence
Entheos
Magnum (wasn’t my favorite)

BPhilly,

I think I purchased the Torrent II pictured above from you. Great throw, thank you.

1 Like

How about this Majesty…

2 Likes

Stunning, as usual.

I’m mad pumped to get mine in the mail, an early christmas present to myself I suppose 8)

First yoyo in about two years!! Last one was the five star, it was so good I didn’t want anything else!! But this looks perfect to me. GENERAL YO FOR LIFE!!

P.S. anyone know if USPS open day after Thanksgiving?