TEN YOYO-DropBears 4 New Color Ways plus a YYE Edition Coming to YoYo Expert!!!!

They only got 2 Wet Whistles and 2 Drop Bears. All 4 were gone in about a week.

hey im in Stone Harbor and always hang out with Roo (Joe) and Shane at air circus , if anyone is down over the summer hmu and we can throw together

PS Gold Coast is the one of the best looking color ways i have seen, really hot

Funny I was there just about every week, Thursday nights which is family night at the boardwalk, and there was a Ten Yo there of some sort.

Hey, idk if you remember me, but last summer I met you and you tried my MVP and Hulk Smash Avalanche before the contest on the family night after 4th of July

Just tried a pre-pro Drop Bear today. Loved it. Will definitely look into getting one.

Cool. I thought that was you! Thanks man, glad you like our throws. Reggie is an awesome guy! I like it when I get the chance
to meet new yoyo friends down at the shore.

Mullicabob: Remember the project we talked about doing? I got a DropBear and it’s almost ready for ya :smiley: PM me so we can talk.

BTW- Awesome job restoring Shane’s Wet Whistle! It looks way better than when he first got it.
Cheers!
-Roo

1 Like

Yoyoavenger: Next time your in Stone Harbor definitely look me up!!! You’ll find me throwing with laxdude99 and yoyofreak12.

Also, let me know if you belong to any yoyo clubs. I might be able to hit some on my travels.

Cheers!
Roo

Will do

Awesome! Whos did you try? If you remember the number I probably can remember the name :slight_smile:

It was mine. #8.

Ohh yea i remember you, good stuff

lol, gotta say it looks alot better than the bear vs man anyway

I will make a special note to stalk you. Lol. I never found Stone Harbor yoyoers…a friend and I (SpicyBroth) would try and hunt a few down. What clues I’ve gotten…

Guy named Matt
Yoyos.
Buys from a Stone Harbor toy store
Dad works at Ace hardware I think
Modifies yoyos
Works during summer at mini golf place on roof
Went to WYYC this year
Yep that’s my stalker notes…I’ve just been asking around bout yoyoers…I swear! I think I ran into his dad looking for washers to modify yoyos at Ace, and I talked with him and a toy store owner…

are you saying that the drop bear is a BvM look alike?

Wow! You know a lot about Matt. Nice job stalking him :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been to that toy store too. Next time I’m in Stone Harbor you’ll have to stalk me ;D

Good news everyone DropBears are available! http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/699/TEN-YoYo-Drop-Bear

I clicked the link and it only shows some of the colors even though it has the others in stock I couldn’t see them.

Yeah I noticed that too. Just giving André a little nudge ;D

I swear I didnt mean to do it…just coinky dinks. (coincidences) Let me know when you are in SH…My family was thinking of purchasing a house…idk if it will happen, but I usually head down there every year so I hope to meet someone!