A little post about Buying and selling.

That must have taken you awhile! Thanks for making this! This definately needs to be stickied! Everyone should see this!

3 Likes

Not Harsh at all, totally good guidelines.

1 Like

Great post Jayyo, I hate it when somebody get my address and says he doesn’t have anough money or something.

Serously, amazing post.

This should be stickied.

awesome at first i didnt know how to buy from the forums but now i know you send the money and they send the yoyo i wanted to know because sometimes there awesome deals in the b/s/t

This should definitely be linked in the BST rules or have a sticky of its own!

1 Like

Great post Josh! ;D

Sticky sauce

2 Likes

Great!

I’ve read this 3 times, so I won’t forget it, once again: Great post

I’d like to add something.

For safety reasons;
If the other user doesn’t have feedback, it’s common courtesy for them to send the yoyo (or money) first. If they aren’t well known on the forum, it is likely you would wait to send the money until you receive the yoyo, and all is well.

5 Likes

Thank you for making this, you are voicing the worries I had about buying and selling yoyos.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

this is true i would never want to be scammed. that is why i wont scam anyone. treat people the way you want to be treated.

lol this should become hillaros drama movie.
“the man who ripped someone off of their 888”

This is a great post!

Makes me hope my deal is gonna work out :-\ never bought a yoyo via cash in the mail before, i really hope that nobody stole my cash lol i wrapped it up in paper so itd look like a letter, but im still nervous lol still gotta get this whole trust the other guy thing down…

entirley, and without question.

i was in the ending of a trade when the persons yoyo broke… this happened 2 times for me

but amazing post i am glad it is addressed on the forums and you rock dude

Was this about the green/black aqua that was pending so i bought the other one and then it was available again?

Also, don’t use the yoyo if you are offering it. That way… you won’t have to tell people it broke.

I think once you have switched addresses its kind of like an honor code where the other person wont backout. Great post!

I definitely agree with the rules, I am trying to trade my counter attack now, wish me luck!

Thanks so much. I now feel 100% more safe when I trade. I never traded before because I was afraid of this. But now that you made this, I feel safer trade. If I could, I would give this post a thousand thank you’s. Thanks again.

I enjoyed reading this. :slight_smile: