Jekyll&Hyde:SPINS LUNARWINDS HAVE ARRIVED, TEST VIDEO UP

Hi!

We are a New yoyo company that plans on releasing a throw that will be very different and unique to the public!

Jekyll&Hyde:SPINS
consists of 2 Forum members that you guys might know!
AznnboyaZ, and SuperSNSproductions

SuperSNSproductions
My name is Sean Collins AKA Dr Jeykll
I am 17
and I have been yoyoing for 1 and a half years
and I play 1A, 2A, 4A, 5A and moebius

AznnboyaZ:
Hi! my name is Wilson Ni AKA Mr. Hyde
I am 16
I have been yoyoing almost 2 years now, and have had some great ideas on yoyo lately!
I play 1A, 3A, 4A, and 5A

Together we plan on creating a very unique yoyo line!

-Jekyll&Hyde:SPINS

1 Like

Wow! Two well known forum members teaming up…

I agree and it’s Dr Jekyll and mr Hyde not dr Hyde but anyway can’t wait to see what y’all come up with

I’ll also point out that this will be our official thread for sneak peaks, updates, and general stuff. I also plan on being a more active forum member than most other companies. I’ve noticed a lot of companies have minimal contact with their consumers on a regular basis, I’d like to be different :slight_smile: I hope that you’ll all stay tuned while we finish up getting our first proto on computer!

Thank you for fixing the thread and I can’t wait to see what y’all will be making

Awesome!

Lets see some protos!

Whats better is that we both play every style!

so we plan on making yoyos dedicated for different styles!

(shhhhhhhhhhh not yet!)

Hmm I’ll be asking this without permission (woops) ;D
What kind of colors/colorways would you guys like to see on our yoyos?
Protos nearing will most likely come sooner than expected!
-Sean

Soda blast or bead blast

Fades look really nice but not that many people do them other than one drop

And SPYY!

And so we could try some fades, color suggestions anyone?

I personally think Fade to Jade is the best fade out there. In a close second comes Sunset Fade. both by one drop

Normal solid colors, but different colors on each half. Such as blue and red halves.

Goes along with the whole Jekyll&Hyde thing.

I like the two tone color idea! Were going to have our yoyos blasted, even the preproduction run. And we can do fades but we can also have other stuff done in the future. What are your color preferences?

Hey Sean!

And so, since I’m sure it will be requested
I’m gonna just say it

A Bape colorway!

Ugh I don’t know why everyone likes this colorway if I end up getting two of the same run and its bape there may be a giveaway :wink:

I have a fade idea. Red, white, and blue (all 3 on each half) so it is patriotic when it’s not spinning, and it’s pinkish-purple when it is spinning. You can also look at it as French if you like :wink:

Maybe so!

Id honestly prefer non warm colors(greens,blues,purples and some pinks!)
where as Sean likes them!