Evolution of Revolution

Most definitely “High Seas”.

Your model names could all be nautical themed. :wink:

Here are some ideas…

High Seas Dinghy
High Seas SkipJack
High Seas Outrigger

You could incorporate an anchor or a sail or a wave of some sort into your logo.

How about
Dark matter yoyos DMY for short
Or
Zombie puppeteer yoyos abreviation is ZPY
Yeah I have no Idea but these are ideas

I personally dislike names that have the word “yoyo” or “design” in it. We’ve all seen it before. We know you make yoyos. I think having an original brand name is something very hard to make, but it’s worth the effort to make yourself stand out.

exactly. Please nothing that starts with “yo”.

thats why i like EvoRev so much I also like Crucial and RecRevs name

That’s why i feel like EvoRev is kind of a ripoff of RecRev’s name.

ive always felt like that too but if i choose that name i will get alex kims approval or change the name.

“hey, watch my yoyos. dont steal it, or i will find you, and i will kill you”
- Qwertyo

lol nice meeting you at nationals. good luck. evorev.

Siberian Tiger Return Tops. I don’t know why but that sounds awesome. Strt. That’s fun to say. That’s look good on a shirt. Originally was thinking Siberian tiger design but um yeah. We need tigers. It’s all about marmots and hippos now adays.

Gummi throw!!!

Love this idea! I would be all over those throws!

and the name of the company could be i don’t know catch of the day? Or maybe rusted anchor I don’t know but there’s some starts

I love all your ideas and it seems that EvoRev has won and i got approval from Alex Kim(owner of similar sounding RecRev) to use that name so i officially declare Evolution of Revolution alive however I will not begin production for a while. I cant wait for the future of this company and the throws it it will make but we will find all this out in time.

Well, I’m not buying anything from this company. silly ripoff name.

Just curious you got ant digital photos of the yo-yos design just so I can get an idea?

Hey, Bro, that was un-called for. He said he got Alex Kim’s approval, and just because you might not like the name doesnt mean they have good stuff.

2 Likes

I’m entitled to my opinion. and they have no stuff.

The name is Evolution of Revolution just the abbreviation sounds like RecRev also in my defense yyf sounds an awful lot like yyj,yye,and yyn, also spyy, styy and so on so if you choose not to buy a yoyo because its name sounds like another then you probably should stop buying yoyos because most names are ripoffs. Also no i do not have any CAD protos yet i have a ton on paper but Im going to start making CAD protos soon.

I’m pretty sure that having “Yo-yo” in your brand name does not make them “similar”, besides, they sound totally different. No one’s gonna mistake YYJ for YYF. Where as if you were talking to someone and said “EvoRev” they could easily be confused and hear “RecRev”

I like the name, but your argument is kind of bad.

YYF and YYj only look the same in their abbreviation. Same with SPYY and STYY.

No hate, and best of luck to you. ;D