Like Our Facebook Page, Get Free String! Click For More Info!!

Here’s how it works:

1. Like Our Facebook Page

That’s it! We will be giving a free pack of our type 1 yoyo string away to the 100th “liker”. Also, we will give string to random likers as well, so you never know if you will win.

Keep those likes coming

I think every one is waiting to be the fifth. ;D

But random likes also receive string if I choose them;)

Bump for a cause :wink: Big Yoyo Strings rock. Even if you don’t win, I recommend buying some!

1 Like

Like it up boys, almost there

A while agooo, you made a Big Yoyo strings post on FB saying that if we PM you you’d give us free strings…

I never got no reply!

Your strings look awesome. I would love to try some out! Just liked your Facebook page!

Dang, wish I could get facebook. Really wanted to try your strings. :frowning:

Well that wasn’t something that goes on forever, I mean if you just pm’ed me 20 min. ago I would say sorry man. But I don’t ever recall getting a message from you

Hey, you can still contact me on here or at bigyoyostring@gmail.com

Thanks for the love man!

No it was like 2-3 months ago

No biggy though

Oh, alright man. PM me, I can check my records and see if I ever did or was planning on sending you some

I got the 50th liked :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Did you? I haven’t been on fb yet today, let me see

I believe so :slight_smile:

Check our facebook page, and see if that is you. I have instructions on how to claim it.

Nahh man its totally ok.

Now giving a way a pack of type 1 to the 100th liker! Also giving it to random likers as well, I just picked four random people last night to give them string too.

Was I one of them…?

If you were mentioned in the post that said to message me. Unfortuanately, being a business page, I can’t message people, but somehow people can message me, lol