One Drop YoYos Official News

My Topdeck has become my daily throw. It always seems to be the first I reach for. I may need to pick up another… :wink:

Is there a timeline on the Cabal yet?

One Drop has so much going on right now. Looking forward to this years releases from you guys, my wallets not looking forward to it, but I am!

On my recent visit to OD I picked up a few throws and tried some new stuff. I read someone say that the Top Deck played like a Citizen, and I concur, surprisingly similar feel, Top Deck is incredible. Also played a prototype of the Chabal, best Delrin I’ve played, can’t wait to pick one up! I also picked up a Vanguard, a Gauntlet, a Rebirth, and a Cascade to add to my OD collection. Love them all, with the Rebirth in particular getting tons of play time. As Aaron said, GREAT things coming out of OD!

If anyone wants to see the little edit I threw together of drone footage I grabbed at the shop follow this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ju3qq1ktzbmgo03/OD_Drone_Final.mp4?dl=0
I just kind of wanted to showcase the area surrounding the new shop location, I love that area of Eugene! Thanks again to everyone at OD for their hospitality, seriously such an amazing experience visiting and hanging out with those dudes!

Woah Paul Dang has gotten really good. Such a good style.

Awesome video man! You should get that up on youtube. :smiley:

Hyped for the Topdeck, so very hyped. Going to combine a Topdeck, Gauntlet and Cascade order once it drops to save on shipping, so hopefully they’ll all be in stock at the same time.

refreshes OD’s instagram page

Such a cool video, southbound280. Thanks for sharing!

I originally was just planning on throwing it onto social media platforms, but I just can’t seem to get the clarity of the video to come through over FB, Instagram, or in that Dropbox link. Here’s the YouTube video:

It definitely could be done better, the footage was shot pretty quick and I had YoYos on my mind lol, should have focused on smooth flying a little more. Anyways, hopefully people will dig it!

P.S. Gambit I’m a huge fan, your new video is AMAZING.

Will there be any splash runs of the Top Deck in the nearish future?

It’s tough to do in 7075 but we are going to try :slight_smile:

Thanks, da5id!

There are many factors that go into choosing players for our team. The most important thing is that we have good people - and by good we mean good hearts and souls. People that will cherish those moments with you at a contest. People that will go out of their way to help you learn a trick. People who are just human and full of life.

Our latest addition, Drew Mrowiec-Barnhart, is the embodiment of this ideal. His passion for yo-yoing and living reaches far beyond the stratosphere. We are blessed to have the opportunity to stand by his side as he continues his yo-yoing journey.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXrAujr7ov8

Welcome aboard Drew!

Wow nice pickup. Someone in my backyard, another Illinois thrower!
I go out to Dekalb/NIU at least once every other week. Guess ill have to keep my eye out for him.

Awesome tricks, and again congrats! ;D

Drew is in DeKalb? I work in Sycamore (pretty much DeKalb).

I’m out in Crystal lake. So DeKalb/Sycamore is like an hour drive for me lol.
He had on a NIU hoodie so I can only assume he’s there for school. AaronW, didn’t know you lived out there.
So many throwers close by. :slight_smile:

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg140/theflooper/icons/whipit.gif

I’m just sayin’

db

I’m pretty sure this is the year that OneDrop will be getting all of my money. With the Cabal, Top Deck, Kuntosh, Prescription, and who knows what else is in the pipeline.

I wonder if they have a direct deposit program ;D

7075 Aluminum, Made in the USA, and Only $79.  Get your wallets ready and set an alarm for 10AM Tomorrow.

Drew is a really cool guy, just met him at IL State today, an amazing thrower and amazing guy, good job OneDrop!

Kuntosh now available!

Loving those colorways and half/half combinations!