The Official - CLYW News

Can we expect the price point on the Puffins to be about the same as everything else?

And a small comment, I really wish your guys’ shipping on FGs to the US was a little lower :confused:

It’s all good, i miss understood :slight_smile:

Those are gorgeous Chris!

Top notch work as always!

The Comeback Avas look great! But how does the gold look in person? From the pics it looks really yellow…

It does look a tiny bit more yellow. BUT still super awesome! André ended up getting one of those for himself!! That’s got to say something :slight_smile:

Alright thanks. Ahhh guess I better get one :stuck_out_tongue:

i got one…
HOORAY!!!

Where are the Chiefs?

Theyre gonna be awhile man. Chris’ wife had a baby girl today. So hes taking a few weeks off. Check clyw facebook page to see his post about it :slight_smile:

i heard that yoyoexpert already has them and they were dropping after they took pictures and got the site ready

Any news on some wooly marmots

Nothing official yet, but my guess would be after the next run on Gnarwhals. So late october or november if I had to GUESS. Hopefully we’ll know soon. :wink:

I know his taking some time off with the new baby so might not be til December possibly.

with that baby he will be having something he isnt used…

short sleep times hahahahahahahaha lol

thanks to whoever said that on the baby thread for the joke

2 Likes

Hahahhahaha thank you for that.

So…cliff! Yeah!

yeah chris should update this page some more

The Cliff should be absolutely fantastic!

I’ve been playing with my H5 x Chief a lot lately and the thought of another oversized throw (but slightly smaller than the H5) is VERY exciting to me.

should be fantastic!

I personally didn’t like my H5 x Chief. The Cliff looks absolutely Sick! I cant wait to get my hands on one. ;D

Hi all! Sorry for no updates in a while. Yup we just had a baby! Marin … she’s almost 2 weeks old now. WOW!

This has been a big year for me/CLYW, WOW. Got married, had a baby, designed 3 of the best throws in my life. Increased our production by 3 times!!! So amazing!!

Yup news for the Cliff just dropped this week. It is Petr Kavka’s new signature throw. To those wondering what’s up with the name ‘Cliff’ … well when you pronounce clyw in Czech it sounds just like Cliff in english. Pretty neat huh? Since Petr is Czech it was a no brainer when we were looking for names! Artwork will be Jason Week, he’s in the early concept stages right now.

Stats:
59.5mm Dia x 44.8mm W x 67.9g (made in Canada)

http://www.cariboublog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2012-09-13-18.00.45.jpg

http://www.cariboublog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2012-09-13-18.00.13.jpg

Hope to release mid/late November. We’ll see how that goes.