The Official - CLYW News

wtb puffin :slight_smile:

In the third picture, Gnarwhal is next to chris’ head on the left. :slight_smile:

You found him yeah!

Photos will be posted once they arrive :slight_smile:

Pluck that caterpillar!

I guess people aren’t always familiar with older terms.
I didn’t assume the colourway name because it was unnamed at the time.

WOOHOO!! Get your Avalungs ready! The New Avalanches are going to be released at YoYoExpert tomorrow! Been waaaaaaay too long! Can’t wait :slight_smile: hope you all dig the new colourways!

1 Like

They are beautiful. I will be crushed if I hold out on these and don’t get a Puffin >.<’ How soon will those Palli’s drop? :-\

Palli stole the whole run!!!
The box art has yet to be produced, so I don’t expect as soon as most people would hope.

Can we expect the price point on the Puffins to be about the same as everything else?

And a small comment, I really wish your guys’ shipping on FGs to the US was a little lower :confused:

It’s all good, i miss understood :slight_smile:

Those are gorgeous Chris!

Top notch work as always!

The Comeback Avas look great! But how does the gold look in person? From the pics it looks really yellow…

It does look a tiny bit more yellow. BUT still super awesome! André ended up getting one of those for himself!! That’s got to say something :slight_smile:

Alright thanks. Ahhh guess I better get one :stuck_out_tongue:

i got one…
HOORAY!!!

Where are the Chiefs?

Theyre gonna be awhile man. Chris’ wife had a baby girl today. So hes taking a few weeks off. Check clyw facebook page to see his post about it :slight_smile:

i heard that yoyoexpert already has them and they were dropping after they took pictures and got the site ready

Any news on some wooly marmots