check this out. potential collab in the works

Yes…I’m betting it’s with Foxland Precision

Yeaaaahhh. Katz MEeeeowwww

Crucial. DELwalker.

Is it a collab design or an ano job done by another manufacturer? :stuck_out_tongue:

Please just tell us!!! We are all dying to know what company! I can’t stand the suspense any longer!

My thoughts on this:

A Skywalker with a cheif. Brings more weight in the right spot. So that’s what I’m going with.

One drop collaboration would be sick don’t get me wrong but a bad idea. Here’s why i think that. Say you put SE on a walker. You couldn’t make enough for the entire community for one. You would have to pay one drop to manufacture them and that in a way is profit sharing. If you allow people to change the weight on the walker, you can bury the original cuz it will be done and outdated.

Ok so my thoughts are coming out jumbled. Try again ghost.

Even if you sold them at lets say $175, you still couldn’t keep them on the shelf and you would have to share that profit with one drop in a way. If the SE walker came out, them there would no longer need to be an old walker. Now your sharing your profit with one drop and killed one of your best Sellers. I think it would be awesome to have a SE Walker but I feel you would be shooting yourself in the foot so to speak.

Now if you brought back a YoYo you no longer have in production and put SE on that, (like the flying hut or one of your concepts that never made it to production), then you might have something and you don’t hurt your current endeavors.

Just my thoughts.

Hmmm could be clyw, Watson fetch me my Violin ! Chris is awesome, he does over work himself, the collab with c3 is already finished and is dropping August 5th at worlds, the release will be here soon, the avalanches are basically done (saw a picture on instagram of alec Campbell and 2 avalanche colorways I’ve never seen before berry berry and shiny gold) Heath did he was going to try something, so why not double rims? It’s basically the crave right now, c3, avant garde 2, chief, glacier express, artic circle,Etc. Not to mention double rims would look like awesome on a skywalker, (note: from here on out is personal opinon and my take on it)however I’m guessing they will bump up the diameter to the 53-56mm area so the diameter accepts the double rims nicer, weight will probably be a tad heavier seeing as though double rims are being added and i believe add more weight to the center? Not completely sure there, if that is correct, for added stability weight will be placed on the rims. So I believe the stats will 53mm+ and 66-69g hopefully no more. Then again it could not be clyw and this idea is pointless ;D, whoever it might I’m sure will be an awesome collab, Personal I’m waiting for the septopus to drop in september,it’s gonna be dope

i would really like it to be recrev but it is probably not

Werrd???

Anti Yo?

G Squared?

and in my dreams String Theory

Not One Drop, not CLYW, not Anti-Yo. That’s all I’ll say for now…

sky marmot

wooly marmot X sky walker

hes right

This thread is not referring to a clywXvsnyyc colab, here’s why. After worlds Chris gave heath a yoyo that his machinist tried, it ended up looking like a sky walker chief colab. This was at worlds and it was the first time Heath had seen it. I do believe there will be a clyw vsyyc colab, but not the colab of this thread.

Nothing in the works. Sorry to burst your bubble.

That was just one friend giving another friend something they should have.

Dang! i really thought I was onto something there.

Could you tell us if anyone has said it yet? Also knowing the quality of yoyos vs newton dose i strongly belive its not recrev as cool as that would be. And for the record i love recrev and buy almost all their yoyos so dont think im saying they dont have good quality, vs newton is just better.

Chico would be sweet. The XL Skywalker!

This post has been a long time coming and I know I’m going to receive some flack for saying this, but I think the collab that everyone wants to see is a collab between Heath and a machine shop. I’m tired of this idea train that leads to nothing.

Health, I get that you’re busy, but come on, either put out some concrete information about release dates or stop making threads like this. I was extremely unimpressed at how you handled your eBay charity stuff and if you want to be taken seriously by prospective buyers, other manufacturers, and old arrogant fools like me, you should start by not hiding behind lots of excuses for failed attempts at mystery bags, scrapped prototypes, releases, and etc. Don’t keep using ambiguous words when describing release dates. What the hell does potential mean and why would you even make a thread with that as a tagline? You didn’t know this about me, but potentially I will have millions of dollars. I don’t yet, but I have the potential to win a lottery. You can’t inspire confidence in your brand with that kind of talk.

Oh and don’t think that I don’t have love for VsNewton–I do. I once owned a first run Skywalker, which had noticeable vibe, that I liked a lot. I thought your hand written note inside was a great idea. What a personal dude. What a champ. I’m not trying to beat you up or make you feel like crap. You’ve not lost me as a fan, I just think you need to set boundaries for the type of online presence that you have. You’re exploding with ideas, but i can’t string an idea, an idea needs to be machined to be worth my time and my money.

Basically, my main point is this: I think that you should practice not getting the crowd charged up unless you have a box full of freshly anodized yoyos in your car, ready to be taken to the post office. Please just try that. It won’t hurt, I promise.

1 Like

Totally agree with you