How about

Bryan Figueroa and Ben Conde tutorials. Twice the tricks ;D

That would be cool. I really enjoy watching Bryan Figueroa perform.

Here’s my thoughts(yeah, like any of you care):

YYE does a good job of providing the fundamentals and foundation. I feel this is the most important aspect. By providing us, the users of this site, a good set of building blocks, it provides for us the information and knowledge that we can use to then in turn create our own tricks. For others, it will be also used to “reverse engineer” tricks for the purposes of learning.

At the same time, I actively advocate that we don’t limit our learning to here. We should be making efforts to watch the YYE videos and any other tutorial sites we find useful, such as HSYY, rethinkyoyo and other quality tutorial sites. Why? Who knows what interpretation of the trick will provide us with the information we may need to get over a learning hurdle. Case and point: The YYE kwijibo tutorial is good and it got me started, but it just didn’t do it for me. I went to High Speed YoYo to get the information I needed and the way I needed it to be able to perform the trick. Is Andre’s video bad? No, not in the least. I am merely stating it didn’t work well for me. Another example is the bind, which I was able to get from rethinkyoyo.

On the other hand, sometimes the YYE videos do what I need them to do. McBride’s Roller Coaster, Buddha’s Revenge, didn’t need anything other than the videos from YYE.

More "teachers’ means “more information” and “more and varied presentations of information”. The issue becomes “do we want to repeat stuff with another person” or “do we just have that person cover only new material” or some variation of those two mashed together. Budget and timing and resources.

I for one would like to see some stuff from Bryan Figueroa. I’d also like to see more 2A and 5A stuff as well. I’d also like to see a 3A section.