YoYoExpert Official - New Releases & What's Coming Soon to YoYoExpert

i think i heardd march 17 somewhere

When will there be a restock on c3 tokens

m10 date?

Summit date?

I think they said like 1-3 weeks they should hit stores

I just thought of a very valid dillema, will the summit go under OD, CLYW, Or both? Mind= Blown

Probably both. Pretty sure the H5xChief is under both C3 and CLYW.

Yuki

Yeah it is

I personally didnt think the summit was that special, i think most of you guys are just branding. I mean dont getme wrong i <3 both onedrop and CLYW, but people should go try yoyo that isnt hyped to the max… :stuck_out_tongue:

But hey, i have my preferences!

I played one that a friend picked up at CalStates. This is a model I’m not picking up because I like “single brand” yoyos. However, this was a really nice yoyo. It seemed a bit more One Drop than CLYW, but it had plenty of characteristics of each, including smooth play, fantastic weight placement and felt amazing in the hand. I like both OD and CLYW, and I do like this yoyo.

When this arrives, it won’t be sticking around long. They’ll be in and out as fast as the staff of YYE can box them up.

Can I expect a loop 1080 restock anytime soon?

I haven’t tried one yet, but ever since the beginning, I’ve had a similar thought but with a different angle. Rather than thinking, “ehh… nothing special,” I thought to myself, “this is the yoyo that can become someone’s favourite ‘standard’ yoyo in their collection.”

It seems like one of those throws that is probably very good at most things, but isn’t necessarily “the absolute best” at any one of them. And there’s a place in the market for that kind of yoyo… a straight-up dependable and predictable yoyo.

But y’know… those are just impressions. I’ll probably have to order one if I ever want to confirm that. :wink: At $115 it’s not going to be the most expensive benchmark yoyo around.

So when the c3 mo-vitation and Dibase 2 will be released.

Any plans for a Gnarwhal restock?

Any plans for a Quest Restock? Preferably a black Quest?

Bump

^This.

I would suggest just asking Chris about a Gnarwhal restock. He’s pretty easy to get in touch with via twitter and his email and is quite forthcoming with his answers. Might be a little easier to get a good, quick response straight from the source.

@clywcanada or just slap an e-mail over to store@clyw.ca

Hope this helps!

whens the restock on the c3 token