Official Thread of The String Company Known as Big Yoyo String

Don’t have one

You could message Big Yoyo on the forum

Yes! Or, email bigyoyostring@gmail.com

Feel free to contact us through however is convenient. Email, Facebook messages, PMs on YYE, DM on Twitter, whatever is cool for you is cool for me!

Decided to mix up a few things tonight. Put a Dif-e-O KK on my Prestige (neither of the stock options) and chucked a 3Lan~Muse on there instead of standard poly.

Dat string! Love it. It was my last one, too.

Ohhh sounds tastyyy!

What thickness are Candy’s?

Just between kitty and fat kitty. It stretches out a tad and thins a tad with a bit of play :slight_smile:

At PA States, I picked up some 3Lan~Muse, Candy, Slix, and Fat Chicks. I love them all! I definitely need some more Slix, it’s amazing.

Slix is the most popular!

Slix is too slick for my tastes, but I can see why people love it. :wink:

I have a question about string identification. When I bought my raw Vitality (direct from Jrod) it came with 3 blue strings and a yellow. He said the blue was Type 1 and the yellow was either 3lan~Mus3 or Fat Chicks. The yellow one is the one I’m wondering about. It has white fibers coming out of the center at the cut end. It is extremy stretchy and pretty thick. I still like Cyber Silk better in general but this string is much better for regenerations and certain niche jobs in some of my combos.

White fibers? 3lan~muse. The White is Nylon. It s SUCH a wonderful string. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, both 3lan~Mus3 and Fat Chicks utilize that same thread. It sounds like based on his description that it is Fat Chicks

1 Like

Oh Shoot, I just realized that.
xD I’m stupid.

Geez Wilson, Come On :stuck_out_tongue:

Face desk is in order
-slam-

There. That’s more like it. :slight_smile:

IG contest winners will be selected soon! Sorry for the wait!

Erm…  any of you guys want some Sweetmeat and a bunch of counterweights courtesy of Big Yoyo…?

Because if you do, we’re giving away a bunch of stuff in the Fixed Axle February 2014 video contest!  Really great to have Big Yoyo String on board as a sponsor for the 2nd year in a row :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frBQsN9eieA

Details here: