TEN YOYO ready to release new throw. Check it out!!!!

How do yah do Roo? Hope I get to see ya at worlds!!

I know this sounds extremely fan boy-ish, but i’m jumping that you replied me xD haha. Completely love Ten Yoyo although I’ve not owned anything yet, but have a Wet Whistle coming. Your logo…urgh, i LOVE IT. Loved the Decapod but couldn’t get a hold of it and loved the pre-production look of the Drop Bear. Any chances on releasing some, having that sorta look?

Always good to hear from you! I had such a great time hanging with you at Florida States. I’m definitely going to Worlds. Trying to bring the whole TEN YOYO TEAM with me too. Can’t wait to see you again.

Cheers!

LOL. No worries, mate. I appreciate your enthusiasm! You can contact me anytime. If your on FB, feel free to befriend me. PM me too.

Glad to hear you have a Wet Whistle coming your way. I still throw my Wet Whistle from our very first run. It’s all chewed up from strangers trying to “Walk the Dog” with it but I don’t mind. It’s like an old shoe. lol.

Im lucky enough to have owned 2 decapods and a wet whistle that I picked up at Va States. What run were the ones a Va? And is the drop bar machined from 7075?

Decapods you owned are from the first and only one run. I think, if I remember, you got a Purple and Black Wet Whistle. Any of the Wet Whistles with the solid color halves are from the third run.

The Drop Bear is machined from 6061 Aluminum.

Yeah, I got black and purple. Thanks for the info!

I already tried it from someone I know who has it. ;D

Look on YYE Facebook! Drop Bears are coming!

Had fun talking to you guys at MWRs. I was the little Asian kid that got 1st in the jr 1a division. I really like the hat…more than the yoyo I got in the prize pack XD

What Yoyo? Lol.

Chico MANimal

I’m so glad you like it! The hat looks good on you. Can’t wait to see you compete again.

Ft. the Drop Bear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-RngR0USUo&feature=plcp

Hey, I got to meet you in Ocean City! I also got to meet some of your team members. Shane from Air Circus let me try his Wet Whistle, and Reggie let me try his Drop Bear. After that, I bought a Drop Bear from Air Circus because I liked it so much. Now it’s my favorite yoyo :wink: I competed in the family night contest. I tied for 1st even though I failed horribly :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait what??? I was at Air Circus but I dont remember Ten Yoyos…

It was the day after 4th of July that they got them and they only had 2 Wet Whistles and a Drop Bear. I got the Drop Bear and the 2 Wet Whistles were gone after like 3 days.

Ah. Hey is Ten Yo going to be at MA states?

I am also curious of who will be there as far as manufacturers go. Avenger are you going? Be nice to a face to who I trade my shiny project with.

Im going. I’d like to meet you too. I actually traded my Project for a Crucial Half and Half with a guy named Brad. I didn’t like the vibe. Then he promptly tuned it, and traded it for a SPYY Revenger. And the Revenger for a mint Delicious, then the Delicious for a mint Brett Grimes painted H5. He did a pretty good job of trading at MWRs IMO