Renaissance YoYo Company: Manticore *UPDATE* 5-5-12

Thanks. The organic H-shape was what I was going for.

I was thinking first run would be purple. What do you think?

I like half/half yoyos personally, but it’s your yoyo, man, do whatever you want!

I like half/half yoyos too, but as the first run will be very limited, there would be no point.

Yeah, makes sense. I’d like to see purple.

Purple is one of my favorite yoyo colors…

purple is a rarer color, so go with it…I love purple.

Purple Haze, all around…

best music refernece ever…I back this already.

Scuze me while I kiss the sky…

I love the design! The shape is extreme, yet organic and looks great fun to hold and play with. I believe that this shape paired with the 52mm diameter will make this yoyo awesome. Purple is the way to go for ano. Will it be blasted? Looks like a great grinder, plus the shape wont chew up string. I also like the D bearing. Very innovative. 

How did you come up with Manticore. I know the myths and stuff, but was interested to see how you came up with the name.  :)

Tumbled. I was really into ancient Greece at one time. :slight_smile:

What program do you use to make the design?

Really nice wild, i really like it, but it dosent look like it would be the desired weight, does your program calculate the weight? I might be wrong, but thats what it looks like from here.

I have yet to calculate the weight. Thanks for the heads up that the weight might be off. I’m actually going to calculate the weight soon.

Where do you go to make a 3d design? Is it free?

Are you making a company?? I an very interested in this design.

UPDATE!!

Specs are the same as before

Diameter 52.41mm
Width 47.79mm
Weight 69-70g

The finish of the yoyo will be tumbled, and the anodize will be impregnated with Teflon, ensuring exceptional grinds.

PM me.

Yes, although it might not be for a few months.

Can’t wait to be a tester!

I really like the colors on this last version. What do you guys think?