ETERNAL THROW - Introducing.....Curvy Donut Man!

Good things come to those who wait…Nice job waiting! The Elysian will release on Friday September 5th!! Here’s a shot of the Elysian with a fresh coat of YYE ano!
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/liquidcurrency/Elysian2.jpg[/URL]

How much will the Elysium cost?

YEA!! that is whats up, ive been working the virtue, and i cant wait, thats payday for me, and i know what im getting!

Where will they be sold ?

They will definitely be sold right here on YoYoExpert.

1 Like

Just thought I should point this out, the Elysian releases TOMORROW. I have one such an awesome throw. I’ve heard people say that its better than the Horizon at finger spins (don’t have one, so I can’t compare). I can do a pull start on it. And if you have the chance, read The High Speed Yoyo Review of it. Its spot on. I just got it on Sunday, and it has quickly become one of my favorite yoyos. It is the one yoyo that just makes me want to rush home from football practice just to play it. And for those who don’t like the weight, it plays like a 65 g yoyo. If you behave the chance GET IT.

1 Like

I think that’s an overstatement-- I can still tell that it’s a heavy yoyo. But don’t let that cause fear! Recently I have been playing heavy, and I’m loving it. I’m normally a light yoyo guy, but the fact is that when you find a “heavier” yoyo that has unique play characteristics, it’s just worth it… and you are also rewarded with longer spin. :slight_smile:

The Elysian is a great-playing yoyo and the best fingerspins in the business are just a side benefit. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks guys! I’m really glad you’re diggin it!

-Free

Uhgg I’ve been waiting for 18 years for this, now I have to wait till Wednesday for shipping.

Side note: since when is 67.6g heavy?

“Solid” is maybe a better word. It’s not considered light, that’s for sure.

Just ordered one :smiley: I used one at the yoyo class I go to and I couldn’t resist…
Such good fingerspins and a great player allaround

Check out Kyle Hedges newest vid with the Elysian. He won 1st in 5A at PNWR 2015.

Introducing the 3rd production YoYo from Eternal Throw, Curvy Donut Man.
Everyone get ready for a truly tasty treat!! Pre-release is February 20th at PNWR, available online shortly after that.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/liquidcurrency/12546064_1505644846408320_519786149_o.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/liquidcurrency/12596993_1505644816408323_970319636_o.jpg

HOLE-Y DONUTS MAN. LOOKS GOOD. REEEEAAAAALLLL GOOD.

But seriously though, it does look awesome.

I love the name of the new model.

As the time ticks closer… Really wish I was going to PNWR, would really like to pick one up. What are the colors that you’ll be making?

Wow, I’m really liking the Curvy Donut Man! I also want a donut right now.

Ewww curry on donuts…

The green was a prototype color, but the rest should be available soon :slight_smile:

This throw is legit!! I tried it at pnwr, super good. The one I tried was a B-grade and was very smooth. Probably the best throw I’ve tried for fingerspins. I would have bought one… but I had already spent all my cash. :-\