ETERNAL THROW - Introducing.....Curvy Donut Man!

Anyone that’s making it to BAC this weekend. Look for Chris Pickett (he’ll be running sound) or Peter Fash. One of them should have an Elysian Proto with them.

You guys are based in Seattle right? You send your designs off so I dont think you would have a warehouse/shop or whatever but Im just wondering because I live like 20min North of Seattle, are you guys close?

Wasnt able to make PNWR this year :confused: I would have seen you Im sure. I saw the picture with Kyle Hedges, your team member, I have known and talked to him through out the years of going to PNWR, hes a nice guy, great addition for you to pick him up! =).

i want the elysian,any notice on a drop date yet? a couple more months?, 2 weeks? christmas? just wanna get my pocket rdy XD

Can you guys pass me one for free

I also want an elysian.

Only if you give me a yoyo for free.

1 Like

Oh when oh when will the elysian be here!?

will you give me a free one if I set all my yo-yos on fire. or some?

Yes, we are also on the north side. Look us up on Facebook and shoot me a message, maybe we can hang out sometime.

Good things come to those who wait…Nice job waiting! The Elysian will release on Friday September 5th!! Here’s a shot of the Elysian with a fresh coat of YYE ano!
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/liquidcurrency/Elysian2.jpg[/URL]

How much will the Elysium cost?

YEA!! that is whats up, ive been working the virtue, and i cant wait, thats payday for me, and i know what im getting!

Where will they be sold ?

They will definitely be sold right here on YoYoExpert.

1 Like

Just thought I should point this out, the Elysian releases TOMORROW. I have one such an awesome throw. I’ve heard people say that its better than the Horizon at finger spins (don’t have one, so I can’t compare). I can do a pull start on it. And if you have the chance, read The High Speed Yoyo Review of it. Its spot on. I just got it on Sunday, and it has quickly become one of my favorite yoyos. It is the one yoyo that just makes me want to rush home from football practice just to play it. And for those who don’t like the weight, it plays like a 65 g yoyo. If you behave the chance GET IT.

1 Like

I think that’s an overstatement-- I can still tell that it’s a heavy yoyo. But don’t let that cause fear! Recently I have been playing heavy, and I’m loving it. I’m normally a light yoyo guy, but the fact is that when you find a “heavier” yoyo that has unique play characteristics, it’s just worth it… and you are also rewarded with longer spin. :slight_smile:

The Elysian is a great-playing yoyo and the best fingerspins in the business are just a side benefit. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks guys! I’m really glad you’re diggin it!

-Free

Uhgg I’ve been waiting for 18 years for this, now I have to wait till Wednesday for shipping.

Side note: since when is 67.6g heavy?

“Solid” is maybe a better word. It’s not considered light, that’s for sure.

Just ordered one :smiley: I used one at the yoyo class I go to and I couldn’t resist…
Such good fingerspins and a great player allaround