ETERNAL THROW - Introducing.....Curvy Donut Man!

The Eternal Throw Victory has been selected for YoYoSkills’ first Dual Review! This review which should be completed soon will have side by side reviews from both Chris “Dr. Yo-Yo” Allen and Brian Melford!

There are 3 Pinkhawk Victories in stock in the store!

Your brand doesn’t appear on the YYE store drop-down menu under “more brands”. You may want to contact YYE about that, get a little more exposure and make it easier for people to find the Victory.

Thanks, I’ll shoot Andre a message

For Christmas I got money to buy a Victory instead of the actual yoyo, so I picked up a Phoenix Edition. It came in the mail today, so I have only thrown it for about 20 minutes. However, there is a good chance that it will become my new favorite yoyo. My only problem, which is definitely not Eternal Throw’s fault, is that the yoyo has short (1-2 minutes) spells of extreme responsiveness, then goes back to being dead unresponsive in a matter of seconds. I don’t think it is the Monkey Snot, so it is probably the bearing, which will break in soon enough. I also like that it came with both black and silver Side Effects. I prefer the black ones in the Victory, but I might put the silver ones in my Kitteh Code 2. My last compliment is that I think MonkeyfingeR did an amazing ano job on both the Victory and the Kitteh Code 2.

1 Like

I dont think monkey fingers did the ano dude. Pretty sure grunt bull did.

The special edition he got was anodized by MFD

Oh I didn’t know they did a special run. What colorway is it?

1 Like

Oh ya that’s right. They did an awesome job. Love the tattoo

Wow, my Victory is tied with my Chief for my favorite yoyo, which is really amazing! By the way, does the Victory take One Drop pads? The Monkey Snot is already wearing out.

1 Like

it takes flow groove pads

2 Likes

aka onedrop pads.

1 Like

The Victory is back in stock at YoYoExpert  :slight_smile:
The 2nd run brought some new colorways. You can check them out and grab one here:

A couple of us got to teach yoyo classes at a school last week. Here’s some pics of the fun. Everyone left with a YYF Velocity to practice all the tricks they learned.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.536775336343296.120277.331071510247014&type=1&l=2b2f012602

A friend of mine currently bought a victory and he let me barrow it for a few days. I must say i really enjoy throwing this around. I’m Just curious whats next for eternal throw? Do you guys have any new throws in the works? If you are working on a new project a teaser would be nice. Anyways great work on the victory, and Im anxious to see what the future has in store for eternal throw. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Thanks Jimmy, We’re really happy with how the Victory turned out and hope we can get it into more and more peoples hands so they can enjoy it as well. We’ve begun designing our sophomore release (c’mon how often do you get to use that word :-D). We are not yet at a point to release a teaser but we are working on it with much excitement.

I’ll have to save up my money so i can pick a victory up. These look amazing!

1 Like

[quote=“freehinton,post:131,topic:35142”]
Time to start mowing some lawns…

There’s only 2 days left in the contest on our Facebook page to select a name for our new colorway. Hit this link, check out the new color and post your name suggestion!