NH yoyo club!! Meeting Monthly in Manchester, June 20, 2015 2-4pm

I live in Deerfield. Closer to Concord than Manchester. But I still can go to Manchester.

Maybe I will be able to go to Nashua. Not sure yet.

~Shadowz143

Anything being planned? Would love to see one.

Ok still trying to work out the details looking to do it the week of school vacation so we can do it during the week. Going to be very informal for the first one. Just throwing in the park and hopfully showing some tricks and should have a few loaner throws so bring a friend. Just help me out with what day works best. Looking to do it around 1:30 at Livingston Park in Manchester, NH. It’s right across the street from the Puritan Backroom which is at 245 Hooksett Rd Manchester, NH. There is a large parking lot and plenty of room. Just need to finilize the date. Let’s see if I can get you guys to help with which day works best. 4/24, 4/25, or 4/26. The most votes for one of these wins. Hope to see alot of you guys there.

Have fun and keep throwing

I vote for the 26th because I have the day off from work…

I think the 25th or 26th would work for me.

Depends on my mom.

Hope I can learn some tricks!

My best yo-yo is a Dm2.

I have been yo-yoing about 8-9 months so…

Not too good.

~Shadowz143

What’s the last trick you learned?

I make up my own tricks.

But the last one here?

Um, yuuki slack, I believe.

I can’t figure out ladder escape though.

If you can do yukki slack ladder escape should be no problem I can show you that one no easy. I have trouble with yukki slack it’s the only one I can’t do on here. Love personnel tricks I have a few. Hope you can make it.

Really? That would be sweet! I hope my throw will be good for that day… Sometimes my Dm2 acts snaggy, idk why…

Have you deshielded the bearing and cleaned it?

Yeah.

You sometimes need to clean is every couple of weeks as dirt can get in it. And if you lube use thin lube and just what stays on the head of a pin.

First NH YoYo Club meet up!!!

When: April 26, 2012 at 1:30PM
Where: Livingston Park, 255 Hooksett Rd. Manchester, NH (Across from the Puritan Backroom)

I will have some loaner Yoyos so if you bring someone. Right now I’m bringing 4 other yoyoers. Hope to see as many of you there hopfully its good weather as well. If you have any questions please feel free to post on this thread or PM me.

Thanks and Keep Throwing!!

Hey, I should check this site more often. I almost missed all the NH chit chat. I’m up here in Tilton. Weekday meets are unreasonable for me, I am a bit older than the average yoyoer so I have to do the work thing.

For an indoor location have you looked into space center just into Hooksett? It’s not far from Livingston Park and what would be better for business than bringing a bunch of kids into their building to throw yoyo and play games. I’ve never looked into it but it might be worth trying. I think they have open spaces inside for parties. I haven’t been in there for years so it would take a phone call or maybe just going there to investigate.

I can check into it might be a good idea. I do have a possible other place in Hooksett for indoor meets as well hoping to get everything for an indoor place by the fall. Outside is good as long as the weather is good.

Only Two weeks away hope to see everyone there!!

I hope I learn new tricks.

I have only yo-yoed since september. Well hard into it. I did throw a duncan butterfly like two or more years ago, but I gave up, also with my wooden imperial that broke. :smiley:

Two days till meet up if you have any questions let me know.

Looking forward to it…

So soon!