NH yoyo club!! Meeting Monthly in Manchester, June 20, 2015 2-4pm

That was fun, thanks!

Sorry I couldn’t make it out there today. Wish I was there.

It was a great time. Learn some cook tricks and got to hang out with people who know the difference between a chief and a protostar. Hopefully we can make this a monthly club.

Mmmm whatcha eat?

Haha, of course we know what the difference is between a chief and a protostar.

I gotta get a nice metal. Maybe a God-tricks.

Did you get a chance to throw it?

1 Like

Oops wrong button. :smiley:

Free thank you.

No I didn’t get a chance. Wish I did.

Sorry man. Ya I’ll bring more yoyo’s next time for you to try out. Any specific yoyo your looking to get?

Possibly something by God tricks. More affordable for me. :smiley:

Any ODs that might be good for me?

Wish I could just trade something. But I only have 4 yo-yos. :cry:

i live in methuen massachusetts near by and im hoping to here about the next meet up ill be happy to join this club

I’ll keep everyone that post on here informed about the next meet up. Going to try and do monthly meet ups.

thats sounds good

I live in Sanford Maine. This is suprisingly close! i want to try for next month. It would be nice to meet other yoyoers out there. Havent meant many over here yet and i been throwing nearly two years :confused:

Your more then welcome. I have been scheduling them and pm all that post to inform of date time and place. It was a great time. I’ll be posting soon the date for May.

Bump for the next meet up!!!

How about the 26th? at 1:30?

There was a huge snag in my plan to be there last time, but I’m banking on being at the next one. I hear May 27th is a tentative date, and it’s my second day off…anyone else available that day too?

Sweet super excited about you being there Totalartist!

I’m a bit nervous about not knowing any offstring play…I heard you guys were pretty good at it already… :-[ Sounds like I got some catching up to do…

Literally, catching up to do. :smiley:

Nah, were not that good.

I wonder who was the best in the whole group last time?

Gizzyo by far!

1 Like