G2 YoYos New - Wraith

Jake when can we expect more Marvels?

Picked up a Space Panther Marvel today. My first G2, super impressed. The finish/ano is beautiful.

Second full run is a bit of a ways out.

These will be on the G2 site Tuesday. But I’m not sure when YYE will have a restock.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/21/ecd51b22517dd1f284c11a2366817b1a.jpg

Bummer. I will be out of town. My luck continues

Thank you! Space Panther is a fav!

That berries n’ cream is so good - sublet to other manufacturers :wink: Wish all my throws were G2 berries n cream 8). Kidding… Sort of…

They all could be haha, we have been doing berries and cream all the way back to our very first yoyo release.

There seem to be implied gentleman’s agreements not to bite each other’s company-specific colourways too badly (let’s face it, clear with some sort of blue splash is an example of something any company could have!) but you can’t actually trademark a colourway.

That said, if a company wanted to do “berries n’ cream” it’d probably be considered good form to chat with Jake. And definitely if they wanted to use that name.

Why you gotta crush my dreams Greg ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If all your throws are G2 your dream can come true haha

Thanks for the compliments on B&C

1 Like

G Squared Yoyos, the past, the present, the future. All in the full interview of YoyoTalk:

Thanks to Jake for all the insights and taking the time to chat with me.

Enjoy
Andreas

Merica

1 Like

That colorway is perfect! :o

1 Like

Here are a few pictures of my Mythic Gemstone Marvel, such a great player. Would love to see some Hulks Blood or other drip colorways!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

It’s time for the final nessie run. Retirement comes with a brand new colorway.

The Amazon Nessie

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

^^^ What Buggot said!!!

1 Like

Thanks! I think it fits the Nessie perfectly!

1 Like

Paradise fade Nessie.

Soooo goooood

1 Like