Show off your ONE DROPS thread!!!!

Benchmark W, Gradient, and Code 1. As you can see I am obsessed with the side effects variant of One Drop yoyos.

2 Likes

Amazing Pictures. That Code One is gorgeous. Bravo.

Thanks mate, here’s my new side effect photos, they just came in today.

2 Likes

Most recent photo. I’ve sold one, have another for sale, and added a nickel MC and 3 more Kuntosh’s ;D And thinking at least two more One Drop will be added before the end of the year.

Wicked collection AaronW!

1 Like

Here is the new member to my One Drop collection.

2 Likes

AN UNENGRAVED FADE PRESCRIPTION!?!?!? :o :o :o

I thought One Drop couldn’t even do fades anymore

1 Like

Yep

25 Likes

Yo nice one drops! What is that one that looks like it’s bimetal? Is it stainless steel and aluminum? The red one w the pd looking graphic

1 Like

That’s the Dang (Paul Dang’s first signature). Not a bimetal.

3 Likes

Dang lol

2 Likes

One Drop sadly just doesn’t do bimetals. If they ever did though that thing’s gonna sell out quick lol :joy:

1 Like

Yep, it’s an early release Dang. The early ones had the Pd filled in solid, the latter ones only had the outline.

Must be poor lighting, you’re not the first to ask if it is a bimetal. I will need to get a new picture.

I don’t think the brass dome S/E are original as all the pictures on OD’s Flickr album show ultra-lites for the early ones.

2 Likes

I just got this b grade nitro and its quickly become my fav yoyo. I may not have a large one drop collection - but this thing is always in my hands now.

16 Likes

Organized my boxes! :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

And the stickers.

11 Likes